Poll shows Gen Prayut most suitable to be next PM

webfact

Poll shows Gen Prayut most suitable to be next PM

44961466_477001812795439_203263405784144

Photo: www.facebook.com/prayutofficial

More than 85 percent of the respondents to an opinion poll agreed that General Prayut Chan-o-cha is most suitable to be the next prime minister whereas the rest insisted that there are other individuals who are more suitable than him.

Most respondents also think that politicians who will be in the post-election government lack the ethics and are not qualified when they were asked about the case of three incumbent ministers who were faulted by the Election Commission for illegal share holding.

Super Poll Research Office sampled the opinions of 1,018 individuals during January 11-12 regarding the ethics of politicians.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/poll-shows-gen-prayut-most-suitable-to-be-next-pm/

thaipbs.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-01-14

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this poll is SO reliable: the Nation has slightly doctored the figures, as it felt the real figures would look too biased: they were that 157% of those polled were convinced that Prayut was the best man for the job of Prime Minister.

I believe it wholeheartedly - as do all the two-year-olds on Children's Day!

LOL, If this guy is still PM regardless of which party wins I suspect we will have open war on the streets.

Imagine the red and yellow shirts both demonstrating on the streets of Bangkok at the same as each other time but not united. They hate each other. This is how civil wars start, I think.

54 minutes ago, webfact said:

Super Poll Research Office sampled the opinions of 1,018 individuals

I imagine, if they sampled the opinions of the millions of other individuals eligible to vote, he would DEFINITELY NOT be shown as the most suitable to be the next P.M.

Im going  out tonight to check out this survey, many of the girls  swinging round these  "poles" will hopefully  be able to shed some light on this for me...............im guessing this is  going to be an exhaustive nights  work

35 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Prayut most suitable to be next PM:cheesy:

What a load of bol+++s, who were the people polled?

Where did they find them? In the loonie bin perhaps, because no rational sane person would ever vote for a control freak.

It looks to me like maybe the poll was taken at a pro junta rally.

If you ask my family who should be voted man-of-the-year, me or the neighbour, I think they would all vote for me (well, brother may abstain, he always was jealous of me).

5 minutes ago, kannot said:

Im going  out tonight to check out this survey, many of the girls  swinging round these  "poles" will hopefully  be able to shed some light on this for me...............im guessing this is  going to be an exhaustive nights  work

Tuff job but somebody has to do it !

Doubtful he would be voted in, as the average Thai is struggling despite the glowing reports about food, car and IC exports.  The second tier economy is doing poorly.  The big sissy won't debate.   If this is what the Thais want compared to what the Malaysians wanted, Thailand will become a backwater.   New Malaysia is putting pressure on Singapore for change.  One could only hope it would do the same in Thailand.   

Thailand's braying farang jackasses  were quick to condemn the popularly elected civilian MPs, cabinet members and PM(s).  Now, they are  dissatisfied with the man they once gleefully supported as he squashed the  elected government and suspended habeas corpus. As yee sow, so shall yee reap. 

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

That would be the children's day vote with just one picture of a clown on the poll paper.

Noooo. Don't forget he just prayed and saved Thailand from tbe biggest storm in the worlds history!! 5555????????????????????????

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Where did they find them? In the loonie bin perhaps, because no rational sane person would ever vote for a control freak.

Vote taken at Army headquarters.????????????

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

They would if they would personally gain from it

Archived