Are you Chinese or Korean? No? Please leave....

puukao

Niman... oh, whatever, you know the place.... all Asians.  Maya mall, the only farangs I see have full-body tattoos and seem to be happy to use the bathroom without paying three baht.  Tattoos, if rich, fine.  If poor, really not helping.  Anyhow, I'm sure some people will say Chinese don't spend money, or zero baht, or whatever.... yeah, whatever.  They are everywhere where there is money, so soon they will really own this city.   Your 10 baht soup and 5 baht organic mango will soon triple in price, and you can only blame yourself for not having enough cash.  Don't blame other Asians for being rich.  Don't blame them for acting rich.  

The farangs seem to forget how to shave, backpacks get bigger, while the Chinese and Koreans have no problem buying 10 million baht places at 19-years old.  My real estate friend (Thai) says teenagers are in daily with 10 million baht.  Oh, it's from their parents or relatives?  LOL.  Who cares, money is POWER.  

If you are not Chinese or Korean, maybe consider Cambodia and take your 11,000 baht budget with you.  LOL

I think many Chinese and Koreans can speak English better than average because they can take advantage of English-speaking countries, like buying homes and businesses in America.  But I have a feeling it's hard for a farang to run a business in China and become a citizen, which is interesting.  It doesn't matter, if you can spend cash....people will find a way to understand what you want.  When people realize how much more leverage Chinese and Koreans have, they will be given 20-year Visas while farangs kicked out for being poor and worthless.   

Probably the typical Chinese tourist can spend 10,000 baht a day, while the typical farang 300 at 7-11.  

This should motivate all of us to make millions of baht this month, don't just go drink beer at noon and complain about your bad pension!!  

Oh, that person is a bad driver, loud, and likes to bargain?  Who cares, they have money!!!!  LOL.   

farangs......  bye, bye.   

Got 2 house's , fly 3 times a yr ( business class you understand ) , drive a Rolls Royce cos its good for my voice , don't worry about a pension as the speculator money fountain continues to overflow in my direction , speak English far better than the Chin's or Korlean's ever will or could , don't go in 7/11's because of the bloody sliding door chimes constantly chiming when some Chin's are stood in front of the sensor playing on their phones , have absolutely no desire to visit Chin' land as they take a dump in the streets , don't bother eating out in restaurants that cater for the Chinese also as they have absolutely no manners leave alone table manners .. I'm also tattooed and a good friend of COG trooper Marcus Phoenix who can come and " visit " if you wish .. 

Is weed already legal in Thailand ?

Why don’t you ask Steve Jobs how much POWER - like you say - money actually has ?

IMG_7500.JPG

Didn’t help him much in the end didn’t it? But he was an intelligent man and he had realized that already many years before his death.

Money and greed will never buy you happiness - enjoy life and the simple, beautiful things while you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A unsubstantiated post. Nobody of will be asked to leave a shopping mall for using the toilets without buying anything unless they cause trouble. Nobody will be handed a free Thailand visa for 20 years, maybe it is hard for a westerner to become a citizen in China and run a business but neither can Koreans. What to do with Thailand?  No point to this post other than racism and maybe the poster started the day with large Changs. ????

The Chinese don't trust their own food supply, and will sell their souls for a piece of American culture.  We Americans hold or noses and buy Chinese goods, but 99.999% couldn't care less about Chinese culture.  I wouldn't go to Nimman to throw up, but am thankful that it is a magnet for digital nomads and the farang gay community.  Wine, micro beer, and cigars are more expensive than most prison black markets.

So what are you trying to say ?, that Asian tourists are rich,Farangs poor ?,

if true ,so what,      P.S. I see a lot of Chinese in 7-11,they must be the poor ones.

regards worgeordie

7-11's are full of them, getting their microwaved meals, alcohol etc, in my local one the staff have a real hard time understanding them.

As for the bit about teenagers buying places, BS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What 'sunshine'(op) described in his/her first paragraph about "them" soon to "own this city" is what already has happened in Cambodia. Must of been a cake-walk for the Chin's because of poverty,undeveloped business markets and a deeply corrupt political environment. Thailand on the other hand has a well-developed business interest all its own and in spite of pandering(free-visa et..) from the government, "take-over" progress seems to remain slow, at least within CM.All I've seen around town are the eye-sores of latex and cosmetic shops in prime tourist areas - big deal...never seen anyone in them.

I personally have nothing against Chin's or Kor's, they are actually quit sweet & cute, in their own way.

With only around 120 million (9%) of the Chin-population holding passports and reporting less than 1.5million millionaires. I'd hardly say that makes them yet a collective cash juggernaut.

Real wealth is still in America and Europe with something like 11 million millionaires in the USA alone.

6 minutes ago, roo860 said:

7-11's are full of them, getting their microwaved meals, alcohol etc, in my local one the staff have a real hard time understanding them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

711 staff English language skills leave a lot to be desired also. You would think that having at least 2 more languages other than Thai would be pre-requisite to employment.

1 minute ago, Thailand said:

711 staff English language skills leave a lot to be desired also. You would think that having at least 2 more languages other than Thai would be pre-requisite to employment.

in my area all 7-11 staff speaks poor or no English but they all spoke good Chinese, 5555

1 hour ago, moontang said:

The Chinese don't trust their own food supply, and will sell their souls for a piece of American culture.  We Americans hold or noses and buy Chinese goods, but 99.999% couldn't care less about Chinese culture. 

What "culture" does America have and in what way are the Chinese trying to obtain that ?

8 hours ago, Mavideol said:

what's the point????? didn't get it

Apparently there is no point in this persons post.  He is just a hater and most likely described himself.  As far as his Thai real estate friend, more than likely a make believe friend that he talks to when looking in the mirror.  Hopefully, one of his neighbors will help him get admitted to the CM Ting Tong hospital where a doctor can medicate him. ???? 

This post is absolutely nonsense. Not sure what point the OP wants to make. Yes some young people have 10 million in many countries. What that got to do with this forum. I think OP just woke up from a dream in which he was treated badly and posted whatever came to his mind. This is called diarrhea, I think

Archived