After the honesty comes bitter reality! Two thieving Thai maids arrested in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mok199 said:

your compassion ,empathy and awarenss is sad. god said ''when someone steels your coat ,offer them your hat''.....

OK, if it's spelling...............................STEALS your coat......

1 minute ago, mok199 said:

thanks sir , a healthy exchange , im afraid I will make another spelling mistake or grammar error...so that's enough TVF for me today...take care

"...im afraid I will make another spelling mistake or grammar error.."

Your fear was well-founded!

7 hours ago, CanuckThai said:

I don't see why all the negativity is pointed at the victim.  He stashed a few Euro in clothes (pant pocket, sock, who knows), in a wardrobe, in his condo.  He noticed it missing, requested CCTV footage, told the police.   Who doesn't have cash kicking around for an emergency or a planned (or unplanned) purchase?  

Given the number of threads complaining about the difficulty of opening a bank account, or even the high cost of foreign account withdrwls one wonders why people are surprised tourists have cash on hand. 

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Erich Wilhelm Franz Pauer, 89, and his wife Ratchanok Pauer, 47, reported the theft of 5,900 Euros (worth 216,000 baht) sometime between the 3rd and the 11th. 

GIve it break people. This guy is close to 90 year old. Married to somebody 40 years younger. Only in Thailand. 

12 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Maybe there wasn't, my condo doesn't have safes available.

I have known condos that do, but were useless as the owner's kids and staff all knew the over-ride codes and thefts were common.  

Archived