After the honesty comes bitter reality! Two thieving Thai maids arrested in Pattaya

webfact

Never set these woman up like this man did . it is just cruel to do that , all are poor and have children at home in villages, many have debt problems and parents with medical issues ,the temptation is too great for most of them to resist..DO NOT leave cash and valuables in your room...Shame on this stupid german now these woman are facing jail time and or a fine for this idiots ignorance...SHAME ON HIM

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mok199 said:

Never set these woman up like this man did . it is just cruel to do that , all are poor and have children at home in villages, many have debt problems and parents with medical issues ,the temptation is too great for most of them to resist..DO NOT leave cash and valuables in your room...Shame on this stupid german now these woman are facing jail time and or a fine for this idiots ignorance...SHAME ON HIM

Shame on you, more like it.

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

"your [sic] just a one line wrecking ball...".

Ironically, just as priceless as his comment!

are you still angry at me from that last beat down I gave you...get over it,move on...don't make me come over their.....haha

1 minute ago, mok199 said:

your compassion ,empathy and awarenss is sad. god said ''when someone steels your coat ,offer them your hat''.....

"...god said..."

Really? I don't think so but, even if he did, so what? 

Your "awarenss" [sic] is even sadder, I'm afraid.  How do you "steel" a coat (remember, you're the one who started the grammar critiquing)?

Archived