Nan: Hey we're Porsche drivers! Wait your turn little people!

webfact

i see scooters, big bikes, school busses, etc doing it. Thais are so important. Doesnt anyone know this? 

If i saw a porsche fag do this and i was in my truck with hefty bullbar i would gladly accidentally on purpose clear that intersection.

Most of those porcshes are cheap base models anyway. 

3 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

i see scooters, big bikes, school busses, etc doing it. Thais are so important. Doesnt anyone know this? 

If i saw a porsche fag do this and i was in my truck with hefty bullbar i would gladly accidentally on purpose clear that intersection.

Most of those porcshes are cheap base models anyway. 

You would totally do this

1 hour ago, moe666 said:

Cool every one here knows they would love to be in that convoy, you are just jealous.

Certainly not. Had they been classic models and not the 'just-go-to-any-showroom-and-write-a-check-type-of-cars' I could like them. They're just people with big money and small ***** who want to show off.

23 hours ago, robblok said:

I lost my own bet.. in the BKK post all the drivers have been fined 500 and the two who blocked the road 1000 each and they all showed up to pay the fines.

Well that's a promising sign. I remember about 3 years ago headed down the 36 for a long weekend in Chantaburi and running the gauntlet of a long convoy of Pajero's, all stickered up like they'd missed the turn off for Monte Carlo. They were nose-to-tail in the right-hand lane and had maybe 4 or 5 of the herd fitted out with strobes. They would shoot ahead to block intersections, just like these sh!theads did. Loads of perilous undertaking on my behalf but somewhere around Rayong, they needed to get their nosebags on and started disappearing into roadside resto's and PTT's.

23 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

They do that in the country where you come from, or can't you just hide your jealousy that others can afford a nicer vehicle than you?

Where else in the world are traffic fines calculated by a percentage of the car value? More sour grapes from TV losers I guess

In the UK fines are calculated according to ability to pay, footballers and TV personalities get really stung!

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Certainly not. Had they been classic models and not the 'just-go-to-any-showroom-and-write-a-check-type-of-cars' I could like them. They're just people with big money and small ***** who want to show off.

Do not worry In 50-80 years these cars would be classic. 

Also why do you think they have small ***** and want to show off? 

Did you expect someone who has money to drive a Yaris ? Or a pick up?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived