U.S. warns German companies of possible sanctions over Russian pipeline

webfact

20 hours ago, zydeco said:

The US is not stopping them. And the US is not interfering. It is simply saying that if those companies choose to do business with Russia, then they cannot do business within the US. The US is also free to determine who it allows to do business within its own borders. Nobody is stopping the Germans from choosing Russia. But if they do so, they will be forced out of the US.

Do US businesses do business with Russia.

If there are companies that are still doing business should they not be sanctioned also?

On Mon Jan 14 2019 at 12:04 PM, slk350 said:

The only reasen and the only reasen trump is against Nordsream is he want's tom sell American Fracking Gas to Europe by Ship .What a nutter !!!!

everybody got the leader they deserve ( elect ) at least this is true for kind of democratic country's....the only question is: can it get any lower ?..

19 hours ago, DM07 said:

I bet, the biggest European economy is shaking, right now!

What is the US- problem?

They want exclusivity on Russia?

Amongst the many indications of corruption within the Trump Campaign/Administration is the dealing of 19% of ROSNEFT shares.

Keep an eye on this, it is about to return to the news.

https://hillreporter.com/fall-trump-power-rise-rosneft-deal-17323

On 1/14/2019 at 6:04 PM, slk350 said:

The only reasen and the only reasen trump is against Nordsream is he want's tom sell American Fracking Gas to Europe by Ship .What a nutter !!!!

May I add:  ...... the more expensive "American Fracking Gas". !!!!

But depending on a moronic LOTUS (Liar Of The ...) ......  no problem for Germany ? :cheesy: :cheesy:

On 1/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, billd766 said:

AFAIR Germany is NOT a state (vassal or otherwise) of the USA.

Germany is NOT under any US laws nor have they broken any US laws and have the right to obtain resources from any country that they wish.

For example, the Bundeswehr command is still incapacitated by the US

through NATO...in case Hitler were resurrected .

On 1/14/2019 at 2:49 PM, ballpoint said:

If I was a German business man/woman, I wouldn't be making any plans to transit through Canada in the near future.

If such would affect my business I would publish huge promo-spots with the "stinky finger" & the slogan: "<deleted>** you"!

Archived