Cambodian knicker nicker nabbed - Thai man makes citizen's arrest of "foreign pervert"

webfact

Cambodian knicker nicker nabbed - Thai man makes citizen's arrest of "foreign pervert"

10pm.jpg

A Thai man living in a block of flats called KK in Sri Racha was curious when his wife's smalls went missing a while back. 

So Charin Ong-sem from Petchaburi made it his mission to keep a close watch for anyone behaving suspiciously. He was sure a thief was at work and they'd be back. 

On Sunday he got a break in the case with the arrival of a likely suspect on a Honda Scoopy-i with no plates. 

The man was not a resident of the flats and was looking suspicious as he went behind the dwellings and started peering in. Charin kept a close watch before moving in. 

news_fEVAFyVMhl160453_533.jpg

He made a citizen's arrest and found a whole stack of evidence in the form of bras and panties under the bike seat of Cambodian national Sor Miang, aged about 25. 

The red-handed and red-faced Sor looked quite a sight next to his red Honda as Charin called the Laem Chabang constabulary for back-up. 

The cops came and took the Cambodian away - but not before Charin did some admirable pointing at the scene of the knicker nicking. 

Sor Miang might have found it difficult to point as it looked as though he had already been cuffed.

The cops believe the items under the bike seat had been stolen from elsewhere.

The thief appears to have said nothing as he was not quoted in the Daily News story. 

They just described him helpfully as a foreign pervert. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-14

22 minutes ago, mok199 said:

Again with the devicive headlines thai vs falang...but hey it was his mission...

The headline that I am looking at says "foreign pervert", not "falang pervert".

6 hours ago, mok199 said:

Again with the devicive headlines thai vs falang...but hey it was his mission...

Where the hell does it say "falang" in the headline??? It says "foreign" which if the word "foreigner" was written in Thai it doesn't translate to "falang" at all. Falang is a caucasian, a white person.

5 hours ago, neeray said:

The headline that I am looking at says "foreign pervert", not "falang pervert".

Maybe that poster needs a new pair of glasses as his eyes are failing big time.

Or maybe he posted on the wrong thread and meant to post in this one instead which is three threads below this thread: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1078147-farang-to-blame-as-thai-man-knocked-off-his-motorcycle-in-south-pattaya/

10 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Where the hell does it say "falang" in the headline??? It says "foreign" which if the word "foreigner" was written in Thai it doesn't translate to "falang" at all. Falang is a caucasian, a white person.

They all look like perverts in that picture..... Wouldn't even trust the ones in the uniforms ???? 

Come on, guys.  He couldn't afford a helmet, so he nicked a few to put over his head to keep the sun off. 

40 years ago my wife and I visited Burma.  Took a few things like booze and cigarettes to sell on the black market.  Some locals were more interested in buying my wife's watch and undergarments.

Archived