Renewing Thai drivers License

Jasper4one

Please accept my apology as I know this is not the right place to ask this question.   I need to renew my Thai D.L.  but now they have this App for mobile to show your license and I don't want that. I prefer to carry the plastic one so can I still get that or I don't have a choice now?  Can I request only the physical card to carry in my wallet?  Appreciate any help. Jasper

6 minutes ago, GuestForLife said:

I can download the APK and post it here, if it is allowed and you're interested in it, but I must tell you that unfortunately it's just in thai language.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

But it says it is not available in this country, and when I tried it was incompatible with any of my devices. TIT.

But it says it is not available in this country, and when I tried it was incompatible with any of my devices. TIT.
If I extract the APK from the app I have installed on my smartphone and I gave it to you, you will be able to install it manually just taping on it... I don't believe it is incompatible with your device. Just let me know if you want to try and I send you a Dropbox, Mega or a Drive link... As per your choice

3 minutes ago, GuestForLife said:

If I extract the APK from the app I have installed on my smartphone and I gave it to you, you will be able to install it manually just taping on it... I don't believe it is incompatible with your device. Just let me know if you want to try and I send you a Dropbox, Mega or a Drive link... As per your choice

No thanks mate, will stick with the plastic one.

Its because your GooglePlay was set up in the UK same as mine. It can be changed but payment details need to change also i think and its not worth the effort. Its not just this app, its any app available in Thailand not in UK

Archived