Looking for sidecar light bulb

Guderian

I need some new light bulbs for the brake and indicator lights on my sidecar. This is pretty old, over 12 years, and the motorbike shops here in Pattaya don't seem to stock this type any more. I was thinking of having a look on Lazada or eBay, but I'm honestly at a loss as to how to describe it. Does anybody know what the 'technical' name for this type of light bulb would be, something that I can use for searching for it? Thanks for any help.

IMG_20190114_122229.jpg.2043c29792a1fa29da8441525c63501d.jpg

P.S. apologies for the photo quality but the macro in my phone's camera isn't wonderful.

5 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Assuming the fitting is the same size as a car turn signal it's a BA15S 6V 5W for tail (assuming M/C is 6V of course)

Thanks. I've no idea about the voltage but it's a 2006 Honda Click so whatever that uses.

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

If it's 12V try your local car bulb place ????

I use the Ford main dealer to service my car so I'm not exactly familiar with places that sell car bulbs, but I think I know of two, one not far from home, so I'll have a look, thanks.

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

This is our local bits shop.

Untitled-1.jpg

There's a similar place just down the road from me, but he's mostly got car panels and alloys outside so I've never thought of him selling light bulbs that would fit the sidecar. I'll ask later as I have to pass by the shop.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, Guderian said:

He only had two though

It's probably a fairly unusual size, most vehicles that still use bulbs have combined stop-tail lamps and the turn signals (21W) would be way too bright for a tail.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, Guderian said:

OK, I've got them thanks, from the car place that now seems to have turned into a motorbike place. He only had two though, so I'll check back there in a week or two and see if he's got any more.

papa loves a happy ending.!

Archived