BANGKOK 17 February 2019 13:41
webfact

Trump threatens Turkey with economic devastation if it attacks Syrian Kurd militia

Perhaps the blonde buffoon is preparing to take a similar approach to Saudi Arabia after the MBS directed murder of the journalist?

Or perhaps he's just forgotten!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When the Turks start killing Kurds Donald will deny and deflect because it will make him look stupid(he does that to himself quite often btw)

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

Perhaps the blonde buffoon is preparing to take a similar approach to Saudi Arabia after the MBS directed murder of the journalist?

Or perhaps he's just forgotten!

Are you equating the death of one man with the potential deaths of hundreds, perhaps thousands of US allies? Perhaps you are clutching at straws to denigrate Trump.

Whatever, I hope that if the Turks do attack the Kurds, The Donald destroys their economy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

How about equating the deaths of thousands of US allies with the deaths of tens of thousand or perhaps hundreds of thouands, possibily millions of Yemenis?

Off topic. Yemen is not in danger of being attacked by Turkey.

• Like 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you equating the death of one man with the potential deaths of hundreds, perhaps thousands of US allies? Perhaps you are clutching at straws to denigrate Trump.

Whatever, I hope that if the Turks do attack the Kurds, The Donald destroys their economy. 

I take your point but I do not support any Govt that murders individuals OR groups based on their dissent towards that Govt.  

It is not necessary to clutch at straws to denigrate the Blonde Buffoon; there are complete hay stacks available!

• Haha 2