US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he'll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand

webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hansnl said:

Did you not notice that in cases like this the alleged culprit is always declared guilty before the justice system is started?

Same everywhere guilty till proven Innocent, seen this  many times ,,,, For real ,,,,

9 hours ago, hansnl said:

Did you not notice that in cases like this the alleged culprit is always declared guilty before the justice system is started?

Yep it is called a “ judgemental shortcut “ we don’t care how innocent you are, we know you are guilty, because if you prove your innocence we will lose face and that is a no no, so you are guilty ok!

10 hours ago, nong38 said:

Guilty before the trial by the sound of it is that the new Thai Justice system that we can marvel at?

When a young jealous and rejected girl tell the police she got raped, there is not much the suspect can do. 
You know how it goes in Thailand, loosing face yourself is much worse than killing or destroying some else.

I am 56 years old, live in Thailand already for 2 years together with my wife. Last Saturday I went to Children Day at a local school for kids up to 16 years old. We did our best supporting this school and the children by donating 5 bicycles. SIt next to the mayor and the director of the school, making some pictures together with children who got those bikes, and so on.
Took us inside the schoolbuilding to see it.

And finally the director asked me (he spoke some english) if I was interested to become a language teacher at this school as they did not have any english teacher anymore. One day every week. I told them I was interested but they should make sure to get a workpermit for me.

On the way back in our car, my wife warned me about beiing alone with a female student in one room, NEVER do that, always with an other teacher around. Before you know the little devils (my wife say it like this) will extort you.. in order to get more attention, money or worse. And if rejected, it is easy for them to make up a bad story.

O, man..... I only hope that this man has not become a victim of this behavior. 

3 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Curious about something.

I don't know if the guy is guilty or not.

But lets say he gets charged in Thailand. Lets also say the judgement was a bit iffy, not up to Western standards. 

Would this person be charged when he returned to US?

I beleive he could be

1 hour ago, tonboy said:

When a young jealous and rejected girl tell the police she got raped, there is not much the suspect can do. 
You know how it goes in Thailand, loosing face yourself is much worse than killing or destroying some else.

I am 56 years old, live in Thailand already for 2 years together with my wife. Last Saturday I went to Children Day at a local school for kids up to 16 years old. We did our best supporting this school and the children by donating 5 bicycles. SIt next to the mayor and the director of the school, making some pictures together with children who got those bikes, and so on.
Took us inside the schoolbuilding to see it.

And finally the director asked me (he spoke some english) if I was interested to become a language teacher at this school as they did not have any english teacher anymore. One day every week. I told them I was interested but they should make sure to get a workpermit for me.

On the way back in our car, my wife warned me about beiing alone with a female student in one room, NEVER do that, always with an other teacher around. Before you know the little devils (my wife say it like this) will extort you.. in order to get more attention, money or worse. And if rejected, it is easy for them to make up a bad story.

O, man..... I only hope that this man has not become a victim of this behavior. 

Your wife probably worried about being replaced ????

As a former teacher, I can tell you it is very easy to get caught in the girl's worlds or fantasies.  I agree the best you can do is never ever teach or talk with a girl alone or with her friends,

Even in my private school I have cameras in the room so that there is nothing hidden from parents and staff.

11 hours ago, Chippy151 said:

The police have evidence of multiple crimes carried out by the suspect.

Maybe they don't.

throw away the key these kid of people who get multiple chances and throw it all away , he was born in pakistan given a chance at us citizen to get out of poverty in pakistan also then marries a thai women and given opportunity of a decent wage and life then does this disgusting, poor kid he should be beat up every day in his cell to learn the lesson then put in jail for life 

7 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

As a former teacher, I can tell you it is very easy to get caught in the girl's worlds or fantasies.  I agree the best you can do is never ever teach or talk with a girl alone or with her friends,

Even in my private school I have cameras in the room so that there is nothing hidden from parents and staff.

maybe.  Most cameras aren't really recording, or not recording for very long and then recorded over.  As a former teacher, I think it's very easy to not get caught in some fantasy.  sure, they will like you and some will really like you; however, nowhere close to this situation.  if it was common, we would hear more of these stories.  the problem happens when these "teachers" add kids to their facebook account and are unprofessional in all aspects of life.  like drinking a lot, etc...  

10 pages of people arguing about how American he is

It doesn’t matter which country he was born and raised in, he is a Pakistani Muslim and this behaviour is embedded in their culture, some cases praised.

I witnessed this growing up in South England
Americans are not the same as youse Brits. You've got US citizenship you're as American as any other American.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, Ramdas said:

It’s completely irrelevant whether he’s  a native American or not ????

The matter of the fact is that this nonsense high ego joke kind of cop has a big mouth indeed ( don’t they all do ?! ) He probably doesn’t listen to a word of what a westerner says, regardless whether he’s guilt or not. I very much dubt he understands or speak any  décent English..

I reckon, all he cares about is to look good in front of the Thai audience making the most of his actions. 

In my books, they should’ve solid proofs before incriminate someone who is not Thai let alone pressing charge before appearing in court. I hope the guy concerned has a good western solicitor if not two in order to defend himself from the entire court, police and the whole country for that matter.

You would perhaps think that a westerner with the learning capacity of a PhD,20 years in Thailand teaching English and having a Thai wife and daughter might have picked up a smattering of Thai, no?

Why does the Thai copper have to speak English?

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Americans are not the same as youse Brits. You've got US citizenship you're as American as any other American.

I don't think he was talking in legal citizenship terms. I think he was talking about the tendencies in certain nationalities / cultures / religions etc. where apparently there is more acceptance of adult-minor sexual contact than might be considered normal or accepted in the mainstream U.S.

Although, sadly, there also are fringe groups in the U.S. where polygamy and underage "marriages" are condoned by those groups, even though not by the law.

10 hours ago, norfolkc said:

Looks like he is a American who taught English not a ENGLISH teacher bad headline 

Not only that, he is too damned ugly to be a true American............I thought Thai Schools had grooming standards, he looks more at home in a beer bar in Pattaya than a classroom.  I don't read The generals' statement that he is guilty before tried - I read it as "he is assuring the parents that this man will be prosecuted then deported (if the evidence proves he is guilty).

Ramdas should be careful who you are slandering on a public forum, you could get a late night knock on your door..........then maybe your meandering rant may come to realization faster than you think.  You're not in Kansas anymore.

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I beleive he could be

If he is found guilty of Child Molestation in Thailand, does his time, deported he WILL be prosecuted in the USA............this came into law about 6, 7 years ago.  He'd be better off going back to Pakistan where they tolerate this behavior  (I worked there for two years, newspapers are full of gang rape stories where the perps got off and the accuser prosecuted in Islamic Court, or even the perps guilty, go to prison and families of the perps charging the accuser in Islamic Court and winning.............its a goat rope society.

20 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Not only that, he is too damned ugly to be a true American............I thought Thai Schools had grooming standards, he looks more at home in a beer bar in Pattaya than a classroom.  I don't read The generals' statement that he is guilty before tried - I read it as "he is assuring the parents that this man will be prosecuted then deported (if the evidence proves he is guilty).

Ramdas should be careful who you are slandering on a public forum, you could get a late night knock on your door..........then maybe your meandering rant may come to realization faster than you think.  You're not in Kansas anymore.

Ever thought about the fact that he is in JAIL and can't shave or get a haircut? Luckily you do have the average American intelligence.

36 minutes ago, tabarin said:

Ever thought about the fact that he is in JAIL and can't shave or get a haircut? Luckily you do have the average American intelligence.

He was arrested 14 January 2019, hardly enough time to grow that shag.  Nice Try.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't think he was talking in legal citizenship terms. I think he was talking about the tendencies in certain nationalities / cultures / religions etc. where apparently there is more acceptance of adult-minor sexual contact than might be considered normal or accepted in the mainstream U.S.

Although, sadly, there also are fringe groups in the U.S. where polygamy and underage "marriages" are condoned by those groups, even though not by the law.

You failed to get the gist of what I meant.

Reading this forum for too many years, whenever there is a Brit or a Western European with an obvious minority name for that nationality, generally Brits or other Europeans pipe in with obnoxious and racist insults that the person is not a "real" whatever. Americans tend not to do that nearly as much. It's basically un-American to do that.  We're a nation of immigrants. Yes there is a growing white nationalist movement in the U.S. as in Europe, but it's much less a part of the American culture to call citizens with minority names not real Americans.

2 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

throw away the key these kid of people who get multiple chances and throw it all away , he was born in pakistan given a chance at us citizen to get out of poverty in pakistan also then marries a thai women and given opportunity of a decent wage and life then does this disgusting, poor kid he should be beat up every day in his cell to learn the lesson then put in jail for life 

Agreed...

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You failed to get the gist of what I meant.

Reading this forum for too many years, whenever there is a Brit or a Western European with an obvious minority name for that nationality, generally Brits or other Europeans pipe in with obnoxious and racist insults that the person is not a "real" whatever. Americans tend not to do that nearly as much. It's basically un-American to do that.  We're a nation of immigrants. Yes there is a growing white nationalist movement in the U.S. as in Europe, but it's much less a part of the American culture to call citizens with minority names not real Americans.

The usual uninformed bias. Here you go again. :coffee1: This time it's pro-American propaganda combined with bashing of Europeans.

Archived