US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he'll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand

webfact

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Sexually assaulting a child is evil. The gender of the child is irrelevant. 

Yes, totally Correct. ... But I was only leading to attempt an understanding of the Perpetrator, ... which if Obtained, could protect children BETTER. ... eg. if Guilty, it sounds like this guy has slipped through a crack, and has been doing it for a LONG TIME !!! ... So Why / How did this happen ???

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, totally Correct. ... But I was only leading to attempt an understanding of the Perpetrator, ... which if Obtained, could protect children BETTER. ... eg. if Guilty, it sounds like this guy has slipped through a crack, and has been doing it for a LONG TIME !!! ... So Why / How did this happen ???

Who knows what motivates a sexual predator and pedophiles?

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who gives a damn what the gender is?

If you do actually care about the Children you might !!! ... In order to stop people like this, getting away with it for so long. Eg. the Boys might need better looking after !!!

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Yes, ... But given the problems we are having in our Societies now, ... it might be a good idea to find out !!! (After we Goal as many of them as we can catch) ...

... ...  In an effort to have to deal with less of them. ???

2 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

If you do actually care about the Children you might !!! ... In order to stop people like this, getting away with it for so long. Eg. the Boys might need better looking after !!!

I work with children, do not question my concerns about them. 

I don’t care on the basis of gender, I care because it’s right to do so. 

Yes, ... But given the problems we are having in our Societies now, ... it might be a good idea to find out !!! (After we Goal as many of them as we can catch) ...

... ...  In an effort to have to deal with less of them. ???

You cannot seriously believe no one is studying the motivatiins of predatory filth. 

16 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You sound all right, ... but You did say it .... "Who knows what motivates a sexual predator and pedophiles?" ... So "We should take notice and Know" is just the obvious reply.

...   Yes the basic difference between Boys and Girls, ....  and what affects how MANY Civilizations treat them is .... ...  Girls can get Pregnant, like bring on the next generation, ..... and this can be very good !!! .... OR very bad !!! ..... But Boys can not. ...

(So easier and safer targets for Xxxxxxx Peddos ??? Right ??? ... So lets start looking after them a bit better ??? By Removing these people from Society, like possibly a bit sooner in this case.) 

... Have a nice day mate, and good that you are helping children also, ... the next generation. .... (So do I, as much as I can any way.) .... Looking after The Society !!! .... and time to move on to something else in that.

... Thanks.

22 hours ago, Ramdas said:

You would perhaps think that a westerner with the learning capacity of a PhD,20 years in Thailand teaching English and having a Thai wife and daughter might have picked up a smattering of Thai, no?

Why does the Thai copper have to speak English?

I know many who haven't learned Thai, despite being a teacher and living here for over 10 years. I know many retired guys here for 10 years, with all the time in the world, living in a remote village who won't learn Thai. It has always baffled me why, as it is the best thing I ever did, to understand the culture, enjoy my life with freedom, and even save my life!

14 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What on Earth has the length of time spent in a country/having family got to do with being a rapist or not?

It has got nothing to do with it, obviously. There are rapists in all countries and many have seemingly normal family lives.

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Don't link these two together, as they are very different. One is classed as a mental disorder, the other, not.

Yes !!! OK !!!! Well worth Remembering, .... .... (Like Anxiety, and Depression are also not the same, coming from different parts of the Brain)  ... Ps. Which one is which ? Re Mental disorder / or not ? ... Pedophilia is the mental Disorder I guess ? .... (And Sexual Preditors, generally, so called ? successful ? males ??? Right ?) ...

Yes !!! OK !!!! Well worth Remembering, .... .... (Like Anxiety, and Depression are also not the same, coming from different parts of the Brain)  ... Ps. Which one is which ? Re Mental disorder / or not ? ... Pedophilia is the mental Disorder I guess ? .... (And Sexual Preditors, generally, so called ? successful ? males ??? Right ?) ...

Anxiety( or fear as I call it) and depression are totally different, I can't be bothered explaining why.

On your other comment, try reading this and get back to me.

https://shesaid.com/is-pedophilia-a-mental-illness/

37 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

You sound all right, ... but You did say it .... "Who knows what motivates a sexual predator and pedophiles?" ... So "We should take notice and Know" is just the obvious reply.

...   Yes the basic difference between Boys and Girls, ....  and what affects how MANY Civilizations treat them is .... ...  Girls can get Pregnant, like bring on the next generation, ..... and this can be very good !!! .... OR very bad !!! ..... But Boys can not. ...

(So easier and safer targets for Xxxxxxx Peddos ??? Right ??? ... So lets start looking after them a bit better ??? By Removing these people from Society, like possibly a bit sooner in this case.) 

... Have a nice day mate, and good that you are helping children also, ... the next generation. .... (So do I, as much as I can any way.) .... Looking after The Society !!! .... and time to move on to something else in that.

... Thanks.

No what I meant was I don’t know what motivates such filth. 

I still do not see why the gender of the victims matters. 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Anxiety( or fear as I call it) and depression are totally different, I can't be bothered explaining why.

On your other comment, try reading this and get back to me.

Thanks Ganish, ... Yes I know the Difference between Anxiety and Depression, ... I have Anxiety, accentuated by Age ? and Alcohol, at times. .... It was funny for me when I DID discover, when a Friend of mine who works in mental health, told me ! ... That they were two different things, when I was 62 years old !!! (Like "Made it" ? ...What ever)  .... Like about time right !!! ....

Thanks for the Reading, I will look at it. It is an interesting subject and one that is REALLY well worth dealing with !!! ...Given the present unraveling of our Traditional society, in the face of Technological advances.

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you have any children?

My personal life is nobody’s business but mine and I don’t see what that has to do with anything. 

Why would the gender of a victim make any difference to the foulness of the crime?

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No what I meant was I don’t know what motivates such filth. 

I still do not see why the gender of the victims matters. 

... It matters, because it affects the Motivation, and subsequent action, ....  ... Still I am just a armature, and Nice Guy, ... not a mental Health Worker. ... But "Understand your Enemy" ... Understand the Preditors Motivation" ... and ACT before he commits the crime ??? ....As the Guy with Ganish as his Cover Photo says, it is a mental problem and well, a "hard ware" Problem as my mental Health worker friend might say, ... So yes, it might very well have little thought of the usual Human reaction in it, as you say ... Have a nice day, ...  

... It matters, because it affects the Motivation, and subsequent action, ....  ... Still I am just a armature, and Nice Guy, ... not a mental Health Worker. ... But "Understand your Enemy" ... Understand the Preditors Motivation" ... and ACT before he commits the crime ??? ....As the Guy with Ganish as his Cover Photo says, it is a mental problem and well, a "hard ware" Problem as my mental Health worker friend might say, ... So yes, it might very well have little thought of the usual Human reaction in it, as you say ... Have a nice day, ...  

None of that explains why the gender of the victim matters.

The trauma is the same and societies reaction should be the same.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

None of that explains why the gender of the victim matters.

... "It matters, because it affects the Motivation, and subsequent action", ....  Girls get Pregnant, ... and Boys do not, just to start off with. .... and I am going clear of this one now. Thanks, and do Have a nice day. (I hope to) ... It is not the Horrendous nature of the crime, I am on about, we all know that, it is the Motivation, ... or lack of it, which could help us Defeat it in the first place !!! ...  Like it probably should have been defeated here Most Likely.

1 minute ago, Mark mark said:

... "It matters, because it affects the Motivation, and subsequent action", ....  Girls get Pregnant, ... and Boys do not, just to start off with. .... and I am going clear of this one now. Thanks, and do Have a nice day. (I hope to) ... It is not the Horrendous nature of the crime, I am on about, we all know that, it is the Motivation, ... or lack of it, which could help us Defeat it in the first place !!! ...  Like it probably should have been defeated here Most Likely.

As I have said, the gender of the victim has nothing to do with the nature of the crime, nor should it have any impact on how a society reacts to it.

A victim is a victim and their gender is not a factor in deciding upon the punishment the filth who commit such crimes receive.

Just now, Neeranam said:

You are wrong. Read the following and see if you will say the same nonsense.

I don't need to read anything, but I will, however I still say that there is no difference as far as I'm concerned.

Both are filth and should be punished to the harshest extent.

Just now, Neeranam said:

Ok, well don't expect others to answer your questions. I wonder why the secrecy.

Questions on my personal life are irrelevant on this thread and you have no right to expect an answer to such.

No secret, just nothing to do with anyone but myself.

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

As I have said, the gender of the victim has nothing to do with the nature of the crime, nor should it have any impact on how a society reacts to it.

There were allegations that a teacher at my daughters' private school used to be a little 'too friendly' with some of the girls. I didn't react to this. However, if I had heard there was a male teacher doing the same things, I'd prosecute at least. Similarly, if my boys were subjected to the same by a male teacher I would do something. If it were a female teacher doing it, I might say you lucky ********, I wish some of my female teachers were like that! 

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Questions on my personal life are irrelevant on this thread and you have no right to expect an answer to such.

No secret, just nothing to do with anyone but myself.

If you are an English teacher or have kids at school, I think it is relevant to this topic.

Just answer the elephant God.

4 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

There were allegations that a teacher at my daughters' private school used to be a little 'too friendly' with some of the girls. I didn't react to this. However, if I had heard there was a male teacher doing the same things, I'd prosecute at least. Similarly, if my boys were subjected to the same by a male teacher I would do something. If it were a female teacher doing it, I might say you lucky ********, I wish some of my female teachers were like that! 

"If it were a female teacher doing it, I might say you lucky ********, I wish some of my female teachers were like that!"

That would be condoning sexual assault.

Archived