What organisation helping in thailand paying hospital bill , when the not have health insurance ?

Sandman77

Here is what is posted on the official website of UNICEF - USA.

Opinions may diverge, but the point is that the CEO gets a annual salary that exceeds 600'000 US$ !...

Humanitarian you said ?...definately humanitarian in wooing and spoiling their executives !!!...Not a penny for any of these NGO's from my pocket anyhow...my pennies would be more "humanitarianly" spent,  with a fine bar stool female here in LOS !!

https://www.unicefusa.org/about/faq/ceo-salary-email

30 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Here is what is posted on the official website of UNICEF - USA.

Opinions may diverge, but the point is that the CEO gets a annual salary that exceeds 600'000 US$ !...

Humanitarian you said ?...definately humanitarian in wooing and spoiling their executives !!!...Not a penny for any of these NGO's from my pocket anyhow...my pennies would be more "humanitarianly" spent,  with a fine bar stool female here in LOS !!

https://www.unicefusa.org/about/faq/ceo-salary-email

Are you aware if what normal CEO salaries are like for large organizations in the US? They do need to be reasonably competitive if they are to get competent people. I quite agree that CEO salaries in the US are ridiculously large (tens of millions a year are common for large corporations) , but that's the marketplace they are having to recruit in.  They can pay somewhat less than the private sector - and they definitely do - but not a  hundred fold less.

You seem also to have overlooked certain parts of this same web page e.g.

"Of every dollar spent, 90 cents goes toward helping children. We spend just 7 cents on fundraising costs, and 3 cents on administration.. "

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Are you aware if what normal CEO salaries are like for large organizations in the US? They do need to be reasonably competitive if they are to get competent people. I quite agree that CEO salaries in the US are ridiculously large (tens of millions a year are common for large corporations) , but that's the marketplace they are having to recruit in.  They can pay somewhat less than the private sector - and they definitely do - but not a  hundred fold less.

You seem also to have overlooked certain parts of this same web page e.g.

"Of every dollar spent, 90 cents goes toward helping children. We spend just 7 cents on fundraising costs, and 3 cents on administration.. "

Most definately the salaries are quite on the top. In Europe it is not uncommon for major pharma CEO's to make around 20 million $ a year, plus bonus. Still....I feel uncomfortable with a 500k+ US$ /annum payscale when handling humanitarian issues, based on public and individuals funding/donations..should it be in the USA, Europe or anywhere in the world.......... but naturally is my humble opinion that is may not reflect all the parameters of the equation of course.

10 hours ago, orchis said:

If ( andI don't doubt it) these allegations are untrue why not remove them from thread?

I too wondered that, Fundamentally I am totally opposed to any form of censorship. In this "new world"  I now live in, unscrupulous persons, manipulate the truth for their twisted agenda.

In my heart I separate what I see as Criminal Intent, prejudice and outright lies, etc..  from the censorship debate. I am not sure what the poster of those lies, hoped to achieve? Whatever it is, it is extremely counter-productive. 

Purely personal opinion

Archived