Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money

webfact

3 hours ago, madmen said:

Google is your friend. Don't know where your from but for exanmple the US numbers unsolved are staggering

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/investigations/unsolved-homicide-database/?utm_term=.6e7358909b7b

There's a difference between unsolved vs solved but not finding or apprehending an identified assailant, especially one who hasn't fled the country.

They knew who she was, they knew her name, presumably had or could get her Thai ID, and yet, took em 13 years... Hard to fathom.

29 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

My one is  different i can trust her with my life .....iiii

Right - be All in or get All out - there is No halfway....:thumbsup:

There are 2 types of male in the world.

Those that marry falang women and have children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren, and then there are the rest of us who end up in exotic places chasing exotic women and lifestyles and usually end up dying exotic deaths.  Viva la vida.

6 minutes ago, car720 said:

There are 2 types of male in the world.

Those that marry falang women and have children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren, and then there are the rest of us who end up in exotic places chasing exotic women and lifestyles and usually end up dying exotic deaths.  Viva la vida.

Only those two types, eh ?

21 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Only took 13 years to catch up with her, and they still haven't got her partner in crime. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of warrants are out there unserved? The wheels of justice move very slowly here it seems. I can't imagine back home, someone wanted for murder living in plain sight for so long without being arrested.

Did the insurance company actually pay-out?

As she relocated to Kanchanaburi as a "roti vendor" I guess the master plan didn't work out too well?

And yes the wheels of justice fell-off in this case !!

Archived