"Visa and work permit in half an hour" - no more time wasting in Chiang Mai, minister

webfact

On 1/15/2019 at 11:07 PM, Torrens54 said:

Did my 90 Day report today. Delighted with quick service after arriving around 08:00, in time for the National Anthem. 

When I arrived three weeks ago for my first time in the new place

"its a beautiful day" by U2 was blasting out over the surround sound system.

What a refreshing and uplifting sound. I thought wow things have changed.

But I still got fined for my out of date Tm30, and upset the wife because I hadnt collated sufficient photocopies which she had to risk injury crossing that road to obtain.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:16 PM, cnx101 said:

Chiangmai immigration went there last week for 90 day check, I came back from Vietnam last October checked in within 24 hours no problem the woman told me come back on 16 January for 90 day check she wrote the date on my Tm slip so I wouldn’t forget, I went there on the 10th last week and they said I was late and wanted to fine me, they asked me who was the woman I saw wrote the date and what was she wearing as they said she gave me the wrong date, they were looking at me like I was a criminal, they said they wouldn’t fine me this time, terrible place.

You still haven't learned not to trust any one but your self with important things?

Not difficult to count 90 days after arrival , why trust someone who needs a calculator for simple math like one and one is two ?

26 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

You still haven't learned not to trust any one but your self with important things?

Not difficult to count 90 days after arrival , why trust someone who needs a calculator for simple math like one and one is two ?

27 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

27 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

No I don’t trust anyone been here 28 years so I know but I forget about immigration after I leave there and I leave the country every 90 days then check in when I return so I don’t usually do the 90 day checks so it gets confusing, I’d sooner leave the country than deal with immigration every few months.

13 hours ago, cnx101 said:

No I don’t trust anyone been here 28 years so I know but I forget about immigration after I leave there and I leave the country every 90 days then check in when I return so I don’t usually do the 90 day checks so it gets confusing, I’d sooner leave the country than deal with immigration every few months.

90 day reports are very easy now online.

Cheers

Archived