BANGKOK 20 February 2019 10:01
Oztaffy

Have you tried Jucing to loose weight

Who has tried Juice Cleanses to try and loose weight.  A new cafe has opened in Chiang Mai promoting Cold pressed Juices and 1, 3 ,5 and 7 day Juice Cleanse courses.  They are called Zenzen Healthstyle Cafe and are based in the Meechok Plazza near San Sai District.

I am wanting to loose about 7 kg  to start with.  Any feedback welcome  Thanks

Edited by Oztaffy
missspelt word

Thanks for the money saving tip/s.        They recommend viewing this documentary.     

Any comments,   I know I can simply stop eating for a few days and I will loose weight,  but then put it back on again...  It would be all the sugar in my diet.   Just wondering if the juices will help reduce my sweet taste cravings?

8 minutes ago, Oztaffy said:

Any comments,   I know I can simply stop eating for a few days and I will loose weight,  but then put it back on again...  It would be all the sugar in my diet.   Just wondering if the juices will help reduce my sweet taste cravings?

I'm not going to take a jab at you because I am the same, but if you don't have the will no juice on the planet is going to help you. 

Personally, I invested 2000b in a good blender, buy frozen fruit from Makro and mix it up with milk and yogurt. I am not losing weight 🙂 but at least it's a healthier option and it tastes fantastic compared to anything I ever bought in a shop in Thailand or Canada.

• Like 1

That's a good idea with the frozen fruit,   Maybe i will give it a try..  Its taking that first step (for the hundredth time!) to change my lifestyle rather than keep slipping back into old habits of cheese and Branston Pickle sandwiches and Cappuccino Yen!!     lol

36 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Save your money and do a water fast. 

Eating thai food is 'fasting' for me

I can't seem to gain any weight no matter how I try (xcept gulping down beer)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone serious and strong will enough to lose real weight should look no further than the keto diet plan like the one professor joseph proietto successfully got mantastic results, by stopping all carbs and let the body start it's keto process and burn fat instead of sugar/carbs...

• Like 2

ezzra  That is interesting that you mention  Keto  diet....This cafe sells keto products!    The guy I spoke to there seams to know a bit about it.      I am still undecided about the juice.  I will do a bit more research before I decide.  thanks

1 minute ago, Oztaffy said:

ezzra  That is interesting that you mention  Keto  diet....This cafe sells keto products!    The guy I spoke to there seams to know a bit about it.      I am still undecided about the juice.  I will do a bit more research before I decide.  thanks

If you go keto, it means NO carbs or real low, just buying a few keto products wont do at all if the rest of your diet is not low or no carb.  Fruits for instance have sugar and are considered carbs.

What worked best for me was a couple of three day fasts  to jumpstart the process and then a consistent program of intermittent fasting. I don’t eat for about 20 hours each day.  Not easy but really quite simple. Weightlifting helps me a lot too. 

• Like 1