Looking for a small business in Korat

skyaslimit

It would be a good idea to tell the forum members a little about yourself if you expect their input.

Your "partner" status?

How familiar are you with Thailand?

Thai language capability?

Investment available?

Visa status?

It would be a good idea to tell the forum members a little about yourself if you expect their input.

Your "partner" status?
How familiar are you with Thailand?
Thai language capability?
Investment available?
Visa status?

A permanent resident of Thailand, happily married for 30 years with 3 grownup children.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You would have to define small business as to how much you want to invest and how much you would hope to earn in one month.

Investment really depends on the type of business, earnings should be accordingly. If you have an idea of the proposed business just give me a pm.

Firstly, never rely on free business advice you get on the net. Look for a professional who can advise you and guide you through the process. It'll cost you, but probably a lot less that going it alone.

Secondly, what's your background/experience? 

Good luck! 

I'm not sure about korat but maybe have a look at a Kerry express franchise parcel shop. Online shopping is growing here and this type of biz could be attached to another business. Buy a shophouse and you can basically test run a variety of businesses should you need to.

I'm not sure about korat but maybe have a look at a Kerry express franchise parcel shop. Online shopping is growing here and this type of biz could be attached to another business. Buy a shophouse and you can basically test run a variety of businesses should you need to.

Thank you

Archived