It’s Teachers Day! Here are 50 cute Thai teachers

webfact

All very cute all very braindead.  Let's face it all they care about is being cute.  I worked with teachers like that they are right out of school and think that being beautiful and being a friend to the students is all they need to do.

They have no skill other than their beauty.  

To me, they would be better used on cowboy than in a classroom.

Sorry to be scrooge but.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1. I see a whole lot of nose jobs there.... on young teacher salaries???

2. No wonder none of the students learn anything in school. You really have to wonder what business these "kids" (the young girl teachers) have teaching other kids....

I worked with teachers like that they are right out of school and think that being beautiful and being a friend to the students is all they need to do.

3. Echoing what KingstonKid said above....  I like a Thai hottie in uniform at much as the next horndog....  But that doesn't mean I like them for doing the serious work of educating youngsters...and having any ability or training to do the job right.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

All very cute all very braindead.  Let's face it all they care about is being cute.  I worked with teachers like that they are right out of school and think that being beautiful and being a friend to the students is all they need to do.

They have no skill other than their beauty.  

To me, they would be better used on cowboy than in a classroom.

Sorry to be scrooge but.

Just because they are beautiful doesn't mean they are "braindead". My niece could be in this article and I assure you that she is smart and very dedicated to her students. You are indeed a Scrooge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gomangosteen said:

We know one of these young ladies. The perils of the internet, the photo was taken without permission from her Facebook page in 2015 and copied into the Stickboy site the same year; two years later 2017 it was posted here on ThaiVisa for aged pervs to drool over, and here we are 2019 and same scenario ... dirty old man wrist puns, however I guess for some here that's the best they can do.

So does she actually know anything about how to be a real teacher, and do the hard work that involves?

Or just Facebook, IG and supervising yard exercise time and marching drills?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Sad 1

wholy smoke im going back to school in Thailand !

Yesterday i saw a movie, teacher greeting kids one by one, with a game and english lesson counting. After that a big hug.

However also saw a movie of teacher in Thailand, being a real sadist and slapping , pulling the kids around in a really bad way for her own satisfaction. Kids from 4 to maybe 6 yo, was really amazing to see.  

All the female (ha , just 1 or 2) teachers i ever had were cranky old ....  

58 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

A good example of why Thai women are arguably the most beautiful in the world...one of the great benefits at no cost is the continuous flow of eye candy wherever one goes... ????

You stand outside a KFC or Maccy D, then you will change your mind. Loads of fat, wobbly ones.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, CeeGee said:

Very nice bunch of ladies,but how do they get all those medals? anyway none of them are real teachers NO PARACHUTE WINGS anywhere

jumping from the shower to the bed

no mi·sog·y·ny intended

11 minutes ago, wgdanson said:
1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

A good example of why Thai women are arguably the most beautiful in the world...one of the great benefits at no cost is the continuous flow of eye candy wherever one goes... ????

You stand outside a KFC or Maccy D, then you will change your mind. Loads of fat, wobbly ones.

agree. the slim ones are getter harder to come by at least in bkk.  on the bkk mrt typically 40-50% of women are overweight/obese

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

3. Echoing what KingstonKid said above....  I like a Thai hottie in uniform at much as the next horndog....  But that doesn't mean I like them for doing the serious work of educating youngsters...and having any ability or training to do the job right.

did you say "horndog" ????????

Edited by atyclb
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Yep. I used sit on a bench in Big C waiting for the wife and seeing if there were many better than the one I got.

I was really surprised once I started looking seriously at just how many very plain Janes there were. Sure, every now and then there would be a stunner but for the most part nothing tempting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1.  They are all very beautiful young slim thai ladies.

2.  They all look about 18 to 20 years old.

3.  Their uniforms are ironed to perfection.

4.  Their smiles are so wonderful.

5.  I think I'll go back to school and repeat the lower primary grades ....... several times.

Sigh ...........

• Like 1

Not one of them is any better than the average Isaan girl. Tattooed eyebrows. Yuk!! No thanks. Better stick with the devil you know.

Number 46 has the same poster on the wall behind her that I've got.

I'm just curious: Where in Thailand can I increase my chances of meeting these particular teachers?  Or similarly educated professional, career oriented women?   This is not a joke.  The Thai dating sites are a joke, just for hook ups.  I know I probably won't find them in Pattaya. ????