It’s Teachers Day! Here are 50 cute Thai teachers

webfact

10 hours ago, neeray said:

Last time I looked (a while ago), I think I saw some of those cuties on the Thai dating sites.

Must say, they all qualified as "cute" to this old man. I give them an A.

Yes. I would like to give them an 'A'

A good rogering,......A good turking to,  …….....A good shag, ……...A good ………(new phrases please)…...

But it's unlikely. however , well done to the over-active poster - hope you have stopped dribbling by now  - both from the side of your mouth and your small head!

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

My Thai wife is a product of the Thai education system... She has a uni degree from a no-repute Thai government uni, and an MBA from a reputed private univ in BKK. She's a lovely, good hearted woman. But I wouldn't want her teaching any kids in a classroom.

--She can't figure basic percentage calculations.

--Doesn't understand why it's better to pay off a 28% interest balance before paying off an 18% balance.

--Knows how to use the Internet and has a computer on her desk at work, but called me today to ask where Cyprus is located.

--Doesn't know or recognize any number of different countries/country names around the world.

--Has very little sense of how her country is governed and run.

etc etc etc...

And I'd imagine, my wife, who's actually pretty fluent in English, is probably a long way ahead of a lot of the girl teachers depicted in the photo roster.

condolences man.     how can an mba not understand why better to pay off higher % loan first?

are you serious or being lighthearted?

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

condolences man.     how can an mba not understand why better to pay off higher % loan first?

are you serious or being lighthearted?

Dead serious... I was shocked when we had that conversation recently....

I explained why, but it wasn't seeming to sink in....  So I finally just told her, 28% first....no more discussion.

Of course, we never got to the discussion about why she had decided to use a 28% APR credit card... But then again, she didn't actually know what the interest rates were on any of the cards she was using.

It seems to be that what Thai students here really need to be taught, among other things, are real life skills to help them do better in their jobs, their lives, their families.... Personal finance, health education, basic work habits and skills, etc etc.  But it certainly seems to me that that's not what they're getting at all.

lots of rote memorization, automatic passing course, lack of developing, stimulating, challenging the mind, training the mind to think critically

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

My Thai wife is a product of the Thai education system... She has a uni degree from a no-repute Thai government uni, and an MBA from a reputed private univ in BKK. She's a lovely, good hearted woman. But I wouldn't want her teaching any kids in a classroom.

--She can't figure basic percentage calculations.

--Doesn't understand why it's better to pay off a 28% interest balance before paying off an 18% balance.

--Knows how to use the Internet and has a computer on her desk at work, but called me today to ask where Cyprus is located.

--Doesn't know or recognize any number of different countries/country names around the world.

--Has very little sense of how her country is governed and run.

etc etc etc...

And I'd imagine, my wife, who's actually pretty fluent in English, is probably a long way ahead of a lot of the girl teachers depicted in the photo roster.

You forgot the biggest one, not knowing where the hell to go in a car in her own country ???? I am not kidding I have been in a car a few times with my inlaws and they ask me where they need to turn/go, as if i had any clue whatsoever. My poor inlaws have to put up with me saying "why don't they label the exits with the highway numbers as seen on the maps"? It is all about the cities. I have no clue where even a single city is so i am useless in the car. Put those higjway numbers ip somewhere! ????

I don't mind pix of pretty femmes, but this is embarrassing. Embarrassing to the teaching profession, and embarrassing to the whole education system. An observation: Notice not a single dark-skinned one among them? They're all pasty-faced and insipid, with many of them posing like they were advertising themselves on a "dating" site. 

PS: Was the OP done by webfact? 

Edited by Dexlowe

22 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

So pleased to see that sexism and mysogyny are alive, well and thriving on TV.

Oh well, sh$t happens when someone is trying to 'pull the wool' over someones eyes. So young for all those medals and one with parachute insignia! Must have jumped off the office chair successfully. ????

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, wgdanson said:

You stand outside a KFC or Maccy D, then you will change your mind. Loads of fat, wobbly ones.

True but some guys love big fat women , so each to their own and often the guys are slim . Have to say that I have been there when having had a couple of beers too many and in the morning on waking it was not a pleasant experience . Whats that saying ?  Beer ,  helping ugly women have sex since 1864 .

On 1/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, Bert got kinky said:

That was way back when men still knew how to sport a decent moustache. 

Some of the women teachers had bigger moustaches then too !!!!

Edited by AhFarangJa