It’s Teachers Day! Here are 50 cute Thai teachers

webfact

On 1/16/2019 at 9:10 AM, colinneil said:

Wish i could go back to school with teachers like that.

When i was at school, all the female teachers were all old battleaxes.

Yeah; i fancied Miss Edwards when i was 11 because she was the only one under 40 !

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2019 at 8:54 AM, superal said:

True but some guys love big fat women , so each to their own and often the guys are slim . Have to say that I have been there when having had a couple of beers too many and in the morning on waking it was not a pleasant experience . Whats that saying ?  Beer ,  helping ugly women have sex since 1864 .

Excusable; Might be the ugliest Barmaid on the Planet but after 8 pints she is Miss Universe !

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:10 PM, milwaukeeboy said:

13. 24, 25, and 39

Possibly but # 11 could keep me in after school for not paying atttention to one word that she was saying .

At school in about 1960 one teacher called me ' A thing of beauty and a joy forever ' It was an all boy school too.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:15 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

My Thai wife is a product of the Thai education system... She has a uni degree from a no-repute Thai government uni, and an MBA from a reputed private univ in BKK. She's a lovely, good hearted woman. But I wouldn't want her teaching any kids in a classroom.

--She can't figure basic percentage calculations.

--Doesn't understand why it's better to pay off a 28% interest balance before paying off an 18% balance.

--Knows how to use the Internet and has a computer on her desk at work, but called me today to ask where Cyprus is located.

--Doesn't know or recognize any number of different countries/country names around the world.

--Has very little sense of how her country is governed and run.

etc etc etc...

And I'd imagine, my wife, who's actually pretty fluent in English, is probably a long way ahead of a lot of the girl teachers depicted in the photo roster.

I know just what you are saying TGJ , my lovely wife is now wotking over the road processing pineapples @ 5B - kilo , last night she came in and asked how much she got paid for 15 kilo @ 5B. Her calculator had a flat battery.

If I gave her a map of Asia and said point out Thailand it would be a bit hit and miss. Despite whatever her schooling was she is fluent in English and knows just about every plant that is good for cooking .

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:17 PM, lensta said:

I will have 11 & 36 please

Ah , that is 2 in agreement with me over # 11.

But what about getting through with her English , would she use the fricative infundibular tense when she would be better using the 3rd person corpuscula imprecation. Love to ask # 11.

7 hours ago, overherebc said:

Have you had 800,000 baht in the bank for 2 or 3 months

( 2 or 3 depends on office rules) or recorded income of 65,000 a month transferred into Thailand.

Are you over 50?

73 and had had several retirement visa's but using the embassy affadavit.

Since this cannot be used any more, don want to put 800K in thai bank. Want to go back to O visa. can this be done after arriving on 30 day entry?

One of the nice things about a grossly sexist society - lots of beautiful young women to work reception, stewardess and teach your kids, because that’s what educated women are supposed to do before they get married, have kids, and stop working.

I understand a woman who was a teacher commands a higher dowry as, in addition to the university degree, she is expected to ensure her kids receive high marks.