Pattya Bars

Daviethailand

:o

Does anyone know anything about the Bar Owner that was beaten up yesterday.

The guy is English and is named Andy, his bar is on Soi Pattayaland and I believe it is called Misty or Musty.

Any goss on this event and what are the consequences of this action by Thais?

Any goss on this event and what are the consequences of this action by Thais?

I've got no clue for the cause of the event, for the consequences of this event I have a clue. There will be no consequenses...

Dutchy

If there is an event. Andy is a personal friend and I have heard nothing. But a phone call or two should clear this up.

By the way, who is the original poster - does anyone know? Uses a nick that is just short of plagiarism.

I beiieve that Davie is possibly the son of Erco or from that breed :D

, where as Dave is a breed of his own ie a fat Essex boy as opposed to a slim good looking one with charm and charisma like me :D

slim good looking one with charm and charisma like me :D

:o:D

who are you trying to kid.

i see daviethailand is still lurking around.

Are we a bit off topic here?

Back on topic.

Yes, Andy was clobbered. Very livid about it. Won't say who did it, but is getting very browned-off with postings on his club web-site and in other forums that are slagging him off.

Don't know why - jealousy probably. He runs a good club, is a real pub-landlord type, prospers at his work.

Says he is going to go the legal route to sort out who did this, but would not say who he suspects.

And he's up and about, even if not quite the usual spring in his step.

Glad he is OK, a couple of mates use his premises quite often, told me over the phone. I will be there in a couple of weeks straight from Samui so will pop in, yes he is a good Publican (English too), never heard anyone slagging him off though.

Apparently he has the face of a Panda at the moment.

I have been told basically what it was about obviously sensitive so say no more.

He is definetly not the fat bald Essex type thats for sure.

Glad he is OK, a couple of mates use his premises quite often, told me over the phone. I will be there in a couple of weeks straight from Samui so will pop in, yes he is a good Publican (English too), never heard anyone slagging him off though.

Apparently he has the face of a Panda at the moment.

I have been told basically what it was about obviously sensitive so say no more.

He is definetly not the fat bald Essex type thats for sure.

hope the guys ok i've met him before, he runs a great club, as far as the details are concerned i don't know and don't care, nothing to do with me,i don't want anything to do with other owners business, especially in and around pattayaland.

get well andy :D

whats his club website?

Something like 'Mistys a-go-go'.

It has a members mail forum, but closed to Thailand based posters, or those with 'hotmail' 'Yahoo' or similar untraceable (?) locations. So I'm unable to access it on several counts.

Is he in the mafia? :o

No, but most of the rest of the street seem to be.

Bubbles, All Girls, Lipstick, Rodeo Girls and Planet Rock are all owned by one organisation. Doesn't leave much room for competition - but all the competition are better than that group. With the possible exception of Planet Rock - that has a different atmosphere.

I don't venture over to Pattayaland very often , but when I do , I head for Misty's and Classroom.

Mistys has got the best uniform in town , but Classroom come in a very close second when it's a white suzzies night :D

Then if I've still got the urge I go to Kitten club. :o

I don't venture over to Pattayaland very often , but when I do , I head for Misty's and Classroom.

Mistys has got the best uniform in town , but Classroom come in a very close second when it's a white suzzies night :D

Then if I've still got the urge I go to Kitten club. :o

And Palmers for bangers 'n mash?

That's my usual circuit.

Andy's got some sort of knack for it. Only met the guy once or twice (@ Misty's), but he did leave an impression:

His welcoming phrase was: Sit down you f-in' ######, now can I buy you a f-in' beer and by the way my name's Andy and this is my place - (said with a big grin).

How can you not like the guy? :o

Either way, get well Andy. Btw, that Simon guy still the mgr?

/// DFW