If you have a baby with a thai girlfriend would they do for Financial reasons

Posts are required to be in the English language. Notwithstanding that there are some words in it that I recognize, I do not think that the OP qualifies....

Can I hazard a guess that what the OP is asking is:

"If a Thai woman has a baby with her farang boyfriend, would she do it for financial reasons or for love?"

The answer: there are certainly many examples of both. But if the Thai woman is a recent bar transplant and the woman and her boyfriend have been in a relationship for less than 1 year, it is almost certainly the former rather than the latter. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, thatland 2018 paul said:

54 but I get taken for 42-45 and she is 38

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Ahh if you look so young must be the stress free life you lead before coming to Thailand, I suggest you buy a new mirror, if you want to remain youthful and stress free get the snip.

if you ask a question this ridiculous, there is no way i can have a conversation with this person.

question 2.   do people like money?

question 3.  do people work for money?

question 4.  am i alone in the world?

On 1/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, Fat Prophet said:

Posts are required to be in the English language. Notwithstanding that there are some words in it that I recognize, I do not think that the OP qualifies....

Can I hazard a guess that what the OP is asking is:

"If a Thai woman has a baby with her farang boyfriend, would she do it for financial reasons or for love?"

The answer: there are certainly many examples of both. But if the Thai woman is a recent bar transplant and the woman and her boyfriend have been in a relationship for less than 1 year, it is almost certainly the former rather than the latter. 

Well I interpreted the message to mean 'If i have a bay with my Thai GF will it be easier to get a loan'.

Archived