New start Chris

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, Pik said:

Nice ___ "you marry her and you marry the family"___, I do not think Thai family will marry you. You are farang, Not family

Up to you, it was my ex favorite responses. 

She,  never asked for anything but impield All the Time.  

Many farang supported their in-laws and many built houses. Most left their homes and issan. Drive by and see by yourself.

Open your eyes before you open your wallet. 

Good Luck and You will need it

Question for you Pik. If you lived "back home" and you were married and your in-laws were older/retired would you not help them out if they were in need? Would you not mow their lawn for them? Would you not fix a door or window for them? Would you not give them a ride to visit the doctor or hospital if needed? Would you not give them a couple hundred dollars a month to get by if they needed help? I'd hope you would. Why should it be different in Thailand? I think this is another case of a farang not wanting to be flexible enough to assimilate and treat Thais with the same respect they'd give others back home. Seems like a lot of farangs come to Thailand to be treated as they are privileged when they have done nothing to deserve it. Maybe that's why your "ex" is your "ex".

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived