Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Brexit bedlam - May's EU divorce deal crushed by 230 votes in parliament

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Much of the chaos is because they are all playing party politics and motivated by self interest.  Nothing to do with what is best for the country.

"what is best for the country" loosely translates as "anybody who disagrees with me should be boiled in oil"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tebee said:

The slight problem is it's not within parliament's power to do that now.

 

If parliament does nothing we leave. 

right tebee

I read you loud and clear

 

there are alternative views expressed here, consult SW

 

my name is not Basil but I am from Barcelona hence, understand boomboom all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No one has ever known what Brexit means - that is a Major part of the problem. Every Leave supporter has their own internal view of what it should be, but just try and get 17 million of them into a room and all agree and see what happens....
Completely untrue. Every leave supporter just wants to leave the EU. Not half in, half out. LEAVE. L - E - A - V - E.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I dislike Gina Millar, she does explain the default option well. But at the moment it is quite difficult to absorb anything as it seems to change by the minute.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rixalex said:

Completely untrue. Every leave supporter just wants to leave the EU. Not half in, half out. LEAVE. L - E - A - V - E.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

But in all fairness it did state on the leave pamphlet that we could leave bits of the EU.

 

 

IMG_20190115_234642.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

leaving is law  on march 29 so whatever they try to do is futile ,only hard or soft is the exit

 

how can you deal with the bloodsucking maggots in brussels ?you cant..first UK dumped the 3rd reich now to dump the 4th reich next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

right tebee

I read you loud and clear

 

there are alternative views expressed here, consult SW

 

my name is not Basil but I am from Barcelona hence, understand boomboom all

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

watching Westminster Zoo right now,

words kinda fails me

 

debating a non conf in government, PM conducting the floor?

what the boomboom is this? something you invented after Braveheart passed away?

 

anyway,

it is tragic listening to the debate

it so bloody clear that the MPs bubble over with rambling lust because they have 

not discussed these important matters before

 

zoo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Jacob Rees Mogg makes an exellent point about MPs not wanting to leave the European Union should not have voted for article 50.

I say this as someone who thinks Brexit is an utterly stupid idea but I have to admit: JRM has a very good point here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Nonsense back at ya. She's made a complete mess of everything since she's been in and is allowed to resign at any time. Anyone with a shred if honour left would do that now.  

You voted for the clowns. Now perish with the clowns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

You voted for the clowns. Now perish with the clowns. 

Nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

You voted for the clowns. Now perish with the clowns. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3NUMBAS said:

leaving is law  on march 29 so whatever they try to do is futile ,only hard or soft is the exit

 

how can you deal with the bloodsucking maggots in brussels ?you cant..first UK dumped the 3rd reich now to dump the 4th reich next

another one who just cannot forget about WW2,the UK dumped the 3rd reich with the help of about 20 other nations,alone it WOULD of been mincemeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...