My foreign fiancé keeps saying that he is buying me from my parents

hhdoob

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2019 at 11:48 AM, hhdoob said:

I am just so emotionally drained from all this money talk

its  a poor  troll but i enjoy  the comedy aspect and will play on with you.

You  just be suffering  emotional hell eh?

On 1/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, HighPriority said:

My wife is an absolute bargain

nah she aint mine cost about 600 baht, the cost of the roadside eatery where we had our post marital dining with the two friends/witnesses from her work out in their lunch hour...........no sin sot, no mum ,no dad all dead .bonus............jackpot

I can say this regarding my relationship. I will be paying 200k total sin sod but we also already arranged it with her mom that the 200k would be used to buy land and a house. Well the down payment for it. So its like we are putting back the 200k for buying a house and her mom is just holding the money for us. I can understand his side but at the same time he is in thailand and that's thai culture. For me if he truly loves and values you he will respect thai culture and also be happy to give you a thai wedding. As for the money part if he is not willing to give even through like a payment deal with your parents then he is probably best to be left. I can understand the money side as we don't have a lot either. And i made arrangements with her mom to pay the 200k as i could. I understand its lot more complicated becsuse of the pregnancy. But you have to put you and your baby first. And only you deep down inside will know what is best for you and your baby. 

Archived