'Delicious food' may have drawn terrorists to Thai hotel: Prawit

snoop1130

Bear in mind he only eats noodles when he flies- honest.

Does this guy not realize what a fool he makes of himself in the days of social media? Instead of fawning underlings giving him you are 'oh so wise oh exalted one' comments the rest of the country just laughs at him (well its better than crying).

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Unbelieveable that such a simpleton could ever reach it to general, but I guess being a general in the Thai army means nothing. 

I don't think the word 'simpleton' has ever been more apt than to describe him.

He is a complete abomination. 

15 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't know what they teach the Thai military; however, I'm reasonably sure logic isn't on the curriculum.

Next December we will find him occupying the ranks 1 to 10 in the contest of the most unqualified, undiplomatic, and arrogant quotes of the year.

A police officer said 15 corpses had already been taken from the Dusit Hotel. But it is not clear if there are more victims. Another official said earlier that he had seen corpses in restaurants and offices: "There was no time to count the dead." So far the dead count is 21!

In view of this, Prawit's comment is simply disgusting!

A bitter wind blows through the country
A hard rain falls on the sea
If terror comes without a warning
There must be something we don't see
What fire begets this fire?
Like torches thrown into the straw
If no one asks, then no one answers
That's how every empire falls.

(John Prine)

What?

THE ACTUAL...

F#@$?!

14 people died, but for this inhumane POS it is "good enough" that "no Thais were killed"?

In a normal, civilized country, he would be made to resign for remarks like that!

But...Thainess, I guess!

Unebfogginglievable!

17 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Unbelieveable that such a simpleton could ever reach it to general, but I guess being a general in the Thai army means nothing. 

Money and connections only needed............functioning grey matter not a prerequisite.

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well you just gotta laugh:cheesy: Every time Ole Fatty opens his mouth more sh??e comes out.

Can anybody remember the last time he spoke anything but sh++e?

You'r right Colin No.2 in children's language in UK No.2 being the big job (crap)

Well, it is just a bit more than ten years ago that Japanese news concluded every accident/catastrophe with "We are happy to announce that no Japanese was killed in this incident" ... took decades to explain that this sounds extremely racist/impolite to westerners (or non Japanese in general).

No idea why you are all upset.

Unlike in other countries, here a PM is not "chosen" for his media presence.
Correct, he got the job by force.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

On 1/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, Hayduke said:

Come on...go easy on the Squealer. It's just that 'food' is his primary reason for going anywhere and he naturally figured the terrorists might be a lot like him,

No, not a decent watch among them but they were probably just as stupid.

Archived