Kuala Lumpur or Yangon SETV

Hello, 

I'm almost one year in Asia and spend mostly time in Thailand (more than 200 days). Now I want back to Thailand after three months been outside. 

I want apply for SETV in Kuala Lumpur? Do You think I have chance? They ask about financial proof, what type of proof they prefer (cash or bills from bank)? 

After Malaysia I want travel to Myanmar and from there go to Thailand. Do You think Yangon is easier or tougher than Kuala Lumpur? They ask about financial proof? 

Where my chance are higher?  (I know Vientiane is the easiest, but one user told if I want spend much time in Thailand on tourist visa, better try stricter place first). 

My history is one SETV from embassy in my country (after extended) and three visa exemption (2 was extended in immigation). 

Last question: which land boarders from Malaysia and Myanmar You recommend? I mean less risk problem and denying in immigration? 

Kuala Lumpur's requirement are here on this checklist. If you can complete it you will get a visa there. Have not seen any reports of them wanting the funds in the bank for 6 months.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/Notes_1_1 Toursit TR_1_0 application(1).pdf

Yangon is about the same.

Vientiane is still easy and requires no financial proof or tickets out to the country.