Man charged in plot to attack White House with anti-tank rocket

webfact

15 hours ago, Basil B said:

So how do you get your hands on such an item?

You might be best off not asking this question on the internet. You just might get a visit from a couple guys in black suits.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Is there any info on where this islamic terrorist was born? Every article just states a "man from Georgia" . Normally we get some background on the terrorist, why not in this case. If indeed he was born abroad and came to the US illegally over the southern border or some refugee program I want to hear about it too.

Note the first relies are all blaming Trump for this islamic jihad ideology ergo some people have no idea whatsoever about what they speak.

that's because they get most of their news from their wife. :cheesy:

This is going to turn out to be entrapment by the FBI. Some hothead blowing off steam gets assistance from the FBI 'consultants' and encouragement from the same. If some tipster hadn't got involved this idiot would still be ranting his Jihad screed and getting laid. Government made terrorist that one.

23 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

So far, I have not found anything saying where he was born (they're possibly still looking into this) but the fact that he doesn't have a passport is suggestive of either a permanent resident or someone born in the US.

If he is an immigrant it's statistically unlikely that he came across the Southern border. The vast majority of the "4,000 terrorists" that Trump and his acolytes keep saying were stopped from traveling to or entering the US because their names were on the Terrorism Screening Database were detained at airports, despite people like Sarah Sanders using wording that implies that they came across the Southern border. Even then, not all of those were people who could be criminally charged under terrorism statutes and some could have been stopped simply because they have the same name as a person on the list. 

In the first six months of 2018 according to US Customs & Border Protection, only 6 immigrants with names on the database were stopped at the Southern border (with the same caveats as above, meaning they were not necessarily terrorists) while in the same period, 41 were stopped at the Northern border - and yet we don't hear Trump calling for a wall on the Canadian border. I wonder why that is?

Perhaps it's because more undesirables get int the US from the South than do from the North. Very few Canadians want to settle in the US while possibly millions of South Americans would jump at the chance.

The infamous M13 criminal gang of Los Angeles was started off by South Americans. Have any Canadian criminal gangs extablished themselves in the USA.

The few Muslims who cross either border are usually easily Identifiable by appearance unless they're converts and by their names and so can be arrested or denied entry.

35 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Perhaps it's because more undesirables get int the US from the South than do from the North. Very few Canadians want to settle in the US while possibly millions of South Americans would jump at the chance.

The infamous M13 criminal gang of Los Angeles was started off by South Americans. Have any Canadian criminal gangs extablished themselves in the USA.

The few Muslims who cross either border are usually easily Identifiable by appearance unless they're converts and by their names and so can be arrested or denied entry.

Many nationals from North (Mexico), Central, and South America can fly visa free into Canada and easily cross down south at that "easy" northern border.

M-13 Salvadorians will be very surprised to hear they are South Americans. They might have to take lessons in how to drink mate.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

M-13 Salvadorians will be very surprised to hear they are South Americans. They might have to take lessons in how to drink mate.

Obfuscation and diversion takes the topic of islamic terrorism way off field to latino gangs? And I'm not surprised. We know nothing about this man. After Paddock shot up Vegas we knew his salary, his hobbies, his girlfriends, his house's value, we knew everything. Every terror event we know all about the perp within hours. Now 2 days after this horrific terror spectacular has been stopped we have no comment from his school mates, nobody in his community has anything to say - how is this possible? This whole thing is beginning to smell, and I'm not talking about the probable entrapment. If I was a gambling man I would wager he is newly arrived in the US, knows nobody outside his mosque crowd, and it is a political hot potato that the media is running away from. 

Looking forward to clarification here one way or the other.

Just now, TopDeadSenter said:

Obfuscation and diversion takes the topic of islamic terrorism way off field to latino gangs? And I'm not surprised. We know nothing about this man. After Paddock shot up Vegas we knew his salary, his hobbies, his girlfriends, his house's value, we knew everything. Every terror event we know all about the perp within hours. Now 2 days after this horrific terror spectacular has been stopped we have no comment from his school mates, nobody in his community has anything to say - how is this possible? This whole thing is beginning to smell, and I'm not talking about the probable entrapment. If I was a gambling man I would wager he is newly arrived in the US, knows nobody outside his mosque crowd, and it is a political hot potato that the media is running away from. 

HUH?

Why are you quoting me? I was replying to someone else who is extremely geography challenged. 

31 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Had you even bothered to read the news about him you would know that he attended high school in Georgia. Also, that he's a convert.

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Were you Bill Clinton's lawyer? 

It's all simply a matter of reading what's in front of you and allowing your brain to decipher it correctly.

A lawyer would try and twist what's in front of you so that it means something different which is precisely what you've tried to do where my post is concerned.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/forsyth-county-terrorism-suspect-has-been-arrested-before/fcrNF1Rt0OI43PApiAJUWI/

2019-01-18a.jpg.4d3807c0a0a611ad8f12100e8ffdf1e3.jpg

I'm guessing the left photo was from his past booking/arrest, and the right photo is from his latest feds arrest. But the article doesn't clarify that, nor is there any caption.

A 2014 incident report details a neighbor telling authorities Taheb ran his leg over during a dispute about the teen’s driving.

The next year, deputies released Taheb and a friend to their mothers after complaints they’d filled a hallway full of smoke when they were caught with pipes and marijuana near a local Subway.

But a 2015 criminal trespassing case would land Taheb in the Forsyth County jail twice. Carr filed records requests on the cases. Officials in the Sheriff’s and Solicitors offices told Carr that the incident reports and other case files were sealed. Taheb successfully completed a pre-trial diversion program in August of 2016. By state law, the terms of his program agreement and case details cannot be made public.

NEW:Been tracking court records this afternoon. Learned the 21 yo Cumming man accused of plot to attack the White House completed pre-trial diversion program in criminal trespass/damage case, and a neighbor accused him of trying to run him over. More on Hasher Taheb @wsbtv 5,6 pic.twitter.com/JdkEqIkDpj

So this Muslim terrorist kid was smoking weed back in 2015???  That sounds very un-Muslim fanatic like...

Off-topic posts and replies removed.   This topic is about a person charged with an plot to attack the White House.   He's not an immigrant and discussion about immigration is off-topic.  

Please stick to the topic.  

Archived