BANGKOK 24 February 2019 11:45
Jweiler

Marriage Visa first-timer: A few questions about requirements and process

@JackThompson

We needed copies of my Yellow Tabien Baan (House Book) which has same address as the House Book of my wife (she owns the house).

See in the List Nr 3

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 10:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

But you only have to do it once a year. Much better than doing border runs every 90 days.

Not all that hard after the first extension. Just remember what you need every year. I have all the copies needed saved in a folder that is backed up on Google drive. Just do the same photos for the new extension and print them out.

From 2015 I did 2 years marriage visas subsequently moving to retirement visas which I only yesterday extended until Jan 2020. I’m going to return to marriage visa at that point because of all the income related issues surrounding identifying foreign transactions ,and season 400k in bank for 2 months beforehand. In terms of the additional requirements for first time marriage visa extension will I be treated as a first time applicant in that respect? Korat office is usually efficient and helpful and we have a good relationship there. 

I guess I should take new photos although previously they always accepted the photos from previous year’s application?