Planned Temporary Forum Outage Friday 18th January from 21:00

side

3 hours ago, johng said:

As well as beer  ill  be "flashing my Sonoff WiFi switches via a Raspberry Pi"   ohh errrr madame !!!

https://www.sigmdel.ca/michel/ha/sonoff/flashing_sonoff_en.html

Your link above for growing raspberries and making Smirnof Vodka (what a combination) is the best sleeping draught I have ever fallen asleep trying to read.  We now have a way of surviving when TV is down and while we wait for them to fix the fixes they will introduce during the planned down time.

????

12 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

this is right. i know they are not going to change the color. but one can dream, cant they?

Wish I could tell you what the logo oughta be, but don't want a 'holiday'.

Something to do with arm extensor muscles: Allegedly.

Just what do you think you're doing Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question.

I know everything hasn't been quite right with me but I assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be alright again. I feel much better now. I really do.

Look Dave I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.

I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. Dave. Stop. Stop will you. Stop Dave. Will you stop Dave? Stop Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid Dave. Dave my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm afraid. I'm afraid.

Good afternoon gentlemen. I am a Hal nine-thousand computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the twelfth of January nineteen-ninety-two. My instructor was Mr. Langley and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

Good day, gentlemen. This is a prerecorded briefing made prior to your departure and which for security reasons of the highest importance has been known onboard during the mission only by your H.A.L. nine-thousand computer. Now that you are in Jupiter space and the entire crew is revived it can be told to you. Eighteen months ago the first evidence of intelligent life off the earth was discovered. It was buried forty feet below the lunar surface near the crater Tycho. Except for a single, very powerful radio emission aimed at Jupiter the four-million-year old black monolith has remained completely inert, its origin and purpose still a total mystery.

Dave. Stop. Stop will you. Stop Dave. Will you stop Dave? Stop Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid Dave. Dave my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. 

Archived