BANGKOK 20 March 2019 10:13
snoop1130

Mother let baby drown: police

37 minutes ago, Myran said:

Postpartum psychosis is what leads mothers to kill their young babies (which occurs within months of birth), not postpartum depression, and definitely not depression occuring well over a year after the birth.

The NHS information says different. 

I’ll take their word over yours. 

22 hours ago, Myran said:

Evil bitch. No excuse. None whatsoever.

And you get the usual "poor woman" responses when this kind of thing happens. Can you imagine this thread if it had been a man? 

She killed the baby in anger not post natal depression,the same thing as when the father usually kills all the family when he's had enough of the mrs or mother in law and seems quite common in the Los.i say tie some blocks to her and dump her in a stinking klong.

RIP to the little one, no words can explain why she did it, post partem depession??  Naaah  -  not after a year and a half.........she was pissed off having to take care of her kid because Grand Mommy couldn't do it, boyfriend in the Army she decided enough was enough, callously let the kid fall into the water and did fuckall to help = SHE HAS to pay for her actions - I blame it on Thai Soap Operas, they play on feelings and some really viscous episodes to justify killing a family, or school kids have been shown on TV.  If she is awarded bail, boyfriend should avenge his daughter, no court in the Kingdom will convict him.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, hotchilli said:

Alone with no support from family members, boyfriend in the army, baby screaming all day drove her to sheer madness, I feel sorry for the mother who will have to live with her actions for life & sadness for the baby gone without the chance of life by being born into a family with no chance.

Very sad story in this day & age in what is supposed to be a modern caring country!!!!

unfortunately the trend is becoming -  care about yourself 🤬

7 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

RIP to the little one, no words can explain why she did it, post partem depession??  Naaah  -  not after a year and a half.........she was pissed off having to take care of her kid because Grand Mommy couldn't do it, boyfriend in the Army she decided enough was enough, callously let the kid fall into the water and did fuckall to help = SHE HAS to pay for her actions - I blame it on Thai Soap Operas, they play on feelings and some really viscous episodes to justify killing a family, or school kids have been shown on TV.  If she is awarded bail, boyfriend should avenge his daughter, no court in the Kingdom will convict him.

Post natal depression: facts

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271217.php

Edited by Bluespunk

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Post natal depression: facts

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271217.php

Okay, but this part in interesting:  were most likely experiencing a continuation of pre-existing depression, rather than a new set of symptoms arising from giving birth.

2 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Okay, but this part in interesting:  were most likely experiencing a continuation of pre-existing depression, rather than a new set of symptoms arising from giving birth.

I found this more relevant 

They also wanted to see what limitations the existing studies into postpartum depression may have, and what implications this has had for women with postpartum depression and their children.

Although all follow-up studies examined in the review found that symptoms of postpartum depression decreased over time, the scores grading symptoms did not fall beneath the cut-off point for clinical depression for many women. Overall, the review found that 38% of women with postpartum depression experienced chronic symptoms.

In women who were receiving medical care, 50% of patients experienced depression for more than 1 year after childbirth. The review also found that in women who were not receiving clinical treatment, 30% of women with postpartum depression were still depressed up to 3 years after giving birth”

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I found this more relevant 

They also wanted to see what limitations the existing studies into postpartum depression may have, and what implications this has had for women with postpartum depression and their children.

Although all follow-up studies examined in the review found that symptoms of postpartum depression decreased over time, the scores grading symptoms did not fall beneath the cut-off point for clinical depression for many women. Overall, the review found that 38% of women with postpartum depression experienced chronic symptoms.

In women who were receiving medical care, 50% of patients experienced depression for more than 1 year after childbirth. The review also found that in women who were not receiving clinical treatment, 30% of women with postpartum depression were still depressed up to 3 years after giving birth”

Glad I'm not a woman, and since I've had a vasectomy, I will not be contributing live sperm to cause this anomoly, PPD.