You want a tree? Contact me.

Once again Khwaibah only a silly little face reaction.... send me the photo of your tree and I'll confirm if its true variety or not.... as they are dropping dead I would say fake tree.

you can buy genuine from me at 400 baht on pomelo or a little more on troyer. 5000 are available on pomelo but troyer are gone... larger orders the price goes down.

Variety on pomelo.

Durams Emerald

Byron sunrise

Tasty green

Judys Everbairing

Red Champagne

Pink Pearl

and another that I have yet to identify 100 %

• 2 months later...

Yes I have 4 lemon varieties... only 2 have fruited... already grafted onto pomelo but I wouldn't advise buying them from me.
I have a new source for more lemon and orange cuttings and will be grafting up onto troyer and other rootstocks in June. So good I'll have good size trees available around December time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yesok. Sorry I'm late to reply.... all my trees are now gone... I do finger lime, lemon lime and orange... more mature trees coming in June with lots of rootstock. When trees are ready and good size that will be December I will post up what is available.

Ok just an update on the tree front I have just acquired 200 nice size finger lime tree with fruit on them... just secured deposit and having them delivered in June... because they are a good size with fruit on these trees are 600 baht each in selling 150 of them and keeping 50 myself... varieties are tasty green and pink pearl... first to pm me and reserve the trees gets them.

Archived