Photographer needed for a 1-2 hour street / fashion shoot.

Neole

I can't recommend a photographer but you may wish to peruse this page 

https://www.thaiembassy.sg/friends-of-thailand/p/q-what-do-we-do-if-we-want-to-do-a-fashion-photo-shoot-or-filming-in-thailand

and, if your model isn't Thai they will need a work permit 

https://www.thailandstarterkit.com/work/model-in-thailand/

If you just start shooting in public you WILL be arrested and dealt with.

Thanks Crossy, but  your information is wrong, especially the Nostradamic 'you WILL be arrested and dealt with' -

- There is no law against taking photos in public in Thailand.

- A model does not need work permit to get his photos clicked

Your link is for a commercial shoot by a production company, not a personal one. Just because I need a professional photographer does not mean it is a commercial shoot.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:09 PM, Neole said:

- A model does not need work permit to get his photos clicked

Your link is for a commercial shoot by a production company, not a personal one. Just because I need a professional photographer does not mean it is a commercial shoot.

OK, the implication was that this was rather more than something akin to wedding photos.

And a "model" most definitely needs a WP, there are posters stating this all over Chaeng Watthana immigration office.

This isn’t hard.  It all turns on ‘work’.  A paid model needs a WP.  An unpaid model engaged in a commercial activity is grey but if challenged, needless hassle.  A handsome person posing for photos as part of their vacation trip needs not WP.  It all depends on how its framed.

Archived