Trump pulls military plane from Pelosi overseas trip in shutdown fight

webfact

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Sorry for the whataboutism, but try to imagine if Obama had done such a thing, endangered the lives of a senate or house group while travelling to a war region. Think about that. Be honest. He would have been lynched.

Wow - writing Obama and lynching in the same paragraph?!?   Sad we are still there after 17 years because no president is willing to accept that the taliban arent going away and we are not "winning" 

Just now, Skallywag said:

Wow - writing Obama and lynching in the same paragraph?!?   Sad we are still there after 17 years because no president is willing to accept that the taliban arent going away and we are not "winning" 

I don't see the connection but thanks for sharing. 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The house has impeachment powers over "trump." "trump" does not have impeachment powers over the speaker of the house. "trump" is not the boss of the speaker. He thinks he's the boss of everyone but reality is going to catch up with that criminal con man demagogue. 

the house can try to impeach, the senate has to approve it, which will not happen. regardless

of the opinions, as biased as they may be, that you have.

4 hours ago, attrayant said:

Provide a link to the proof you allege.  The US state department even issued a memo saying that:

"the president’s letter had significantly increased danger to the congressional delegation, the troops, and government officials."

nothing in that says anything about an intentional leak of anything

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Sorry for the whataboutism, but try to imagine if Obama had done such a thing, endangered the lives of a senate or house group while travelling to a war region. Think about that. Be honest. He would have been lynched.

Obama was almost lynched anyway by Trump's KKK white supremacist fan club as he led the birther movement trying to prove that Obama was born in Kenya. Outrageous, but that set up Trump's future in politics as he saw it hit a chord with a huge section of the electorate, fueled by Sean Hannity and Fox News. Trump later consolidated that group and added the rest of the misfits to his base.

40 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Lmao.... your posting isn’t improving as the day progresses.

the only inclusion of the term “leak” per say, in @attrayant post was a link..... you know... click on it, then read to educate yourself.

anther trumpist started with the “leaking” bit, which, as is the case with trumpists, was inaccurate, or rather, unproven (not that proof ever seems to matter with your ilk)... keep up champ.

3 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

https:/video.foxnews.com/5991179024001/#sp=show-clips

Your link goes to a video called "Migrant caravan from Honduras crosses into Mexico after gates were left open".   You were supposed to provide evidence that 'Donald's revealing of Pelosi's travel itinerary created a security risk' has been "proven wrong".

On 1/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, Cryingdick said:

The funniest part is when they showed the Air Force bus presumably ready to go. Unload the bus excursion is cancelled. lol 

Simple minds are easily amused, I bet you die laughing every time  he reveals classified information to our enemies.

56 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Call it what you like - an unforced Donald error, Donald stupidity, Donald malice.  But Donald revealed the group's travel plans to the media, thereby putting the group at risk should they decide to travel by another means.

9 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Lmao.... your posting isn’t improving as the day progresses.

the only inclusion of the term “leak” per say, in @attrayant post was a link..... you know... click on it, then read to educate yourself.

anther trumpist started with the “leaking” bit, which, as is the case with trumpists, was inaccurate, or rather, unproven (not that proof ever seems to matter with your ilk)... keep up champ.

thank you for more generalizations and further condescension about my "ilk" as you so

arrogantly put it.

But, as we see, you can pick and choose to suit, then complain about others doing, well done 

1 minute ago, attrayant said:

Call it what you like - an unforced Donald error, Donald stupidity, Donald malice.  But Donald revealed the group's travel plans to the media, thereby putting the group at risk should they decide to travel by another means.

I call it Donald malice. I think he just considers this another nasty thing he can do because he's the world's most powerful dirtbag. I also stated that I thought this whole thing was just tit-for-tat between Trump and Pelosi, but Trump never stops until he has the last word. 

That trait will hang his a$$ soon.

3 minutes ago, attrayant said:

I wonder how trump would feel if Pelosi revealed trump's travel information?

I am sure being as loved as trump is, there would be plenty of people wanting to form welcoming committee, all wanting to exercise their First and Second  Amendment rights.

1 minute ago, mcambl61 said:

thank you for more generalizations and further condescension about my "ilk" as you so

arrogantly put it.

But, as we see, you can pick and choose to suit, then complain about others doing, well done 

Did I cherry pick a sentence? No

am I wrong? No

am I complaining? No

am I pointing out that you are spreading disinformation? Yes

oh.... I see the problem... fact checking doesn’t suit your argument.... what a surprise.

lmao... no... truly, I love seeing your posts.... please don’t stop, as your trolling gives us a window to see into the stupidity that is Trumptopia, in a galaxy far far away ????????????

11 hours ago, billd766 said:

Following your train of thought, whose pocket is Trump in?

Ironically, Trump's campaign was largely self funded, in addition tosmaller donations. Not a lot of big dollar donorsfor Trump in comparison to other presidential elections. He's also amassed a ton of money for a presumed 2020 election. I don't know the source of those funds.

7 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Ironically, Trump's campaign was largely self funded, in addition tosmaller donations. Not a lot of big dollar donorsfor Trump in comparison to other presidential elections. He's also amassed a ton of money for a presumed 2020 election. I don't know the source of those funds.

According to opensecrets.org Trump financed 19.77% of his campaign.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864

And of course that doesn't take into account the value of Russia's services to the campaign.

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

According to opensecrets.org Trump financed 19.77% of his campaign.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864

And of course that doesn't take into account the value of Russia's services to the campaign.

I was using the same source but pulled it from before the election. Post election accounting is more accurate, so I'm thinking a lot of money came in at the end.

12 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Ironically, Trump's campaign was largely self funded, in addition to smaller donations. Not a lot of big dollar donors for Trump in comparison to other presidential elections. He's also amassed a ton of money for a presumed 2020 election. I don't know the source of those funds.

Me neither. But as a Brit I wouldn't know where to look anyway.

It seems to me an odd way of electing a countries leader.

In the UL it doesn't really happen like that as the PM is chosen from the winning party after the election assuming that it it is not an equal number coalition government in which case at the end of the day somebody would toss a coin.

4 hours ago, Skallywag said:

Think we know - every Friday afternoon he is traveling to Florida.????

In the USAF Air Force One using a US Marine helicopter to get him to Air Force One. Doing what he did to Pelosi shows me anyway how petty and vindictive he is.

11 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Me neither. But as a Brit I wouldn't know where to look anyway.

It seems to me an odd way of electing a countries leader.

In the UL it doesn't really happen like that as the PM is chosen from the winning party after the election assuming that it it is not an equal number coalition government in which case at the end of the day somebody would toss a coin.

Yeah, in the US it's all about the money, for everything, all the time.

Archived