Trump pulls military plane from Pelosi overseas trip in shutdown fight

webfact

28 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

He can't get a Senate invitation.

Requires 60 votes that can't be reached without Democrat's support.

fake-ass fake news. 

60 votes required for budgetary issues, aka the shutdown. Totally different and separate issue you're invoking now. 

Simple majority required to publicly drag democrats across the Senate floor. 

But im glad you admit that your party is holding up border security over 3-4-5-6 democrat votes and .11% of the overall budget, and that you are just a simply partisan drone barfing up talking points you know will fail. 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Skallywag said:

House takes over with a majority on Jan. 3 and after 2 weeks all the 435 members have done is come up with is a letter to postpone the SOTU?  Our congress needs to focus on recent domestic problems,  not go on trips to revisit 14,000 soldiers in a perpetual war with no goal and no end in sight (but that is another topic) 

Congress is... senate isn’t... where have you been?

you probably also missed the fact that trump went to visit the troops during his shutdown... but hey, that’s ok, because it’s his shutdown

and false equivalencies mentioned by another nutter.... government security operations are unfounded, ergo increased threat. The military is funded, ergo security in their hands, is not compromised.

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Pelosi doesn’t have to run in and win a Presidential election to become President.

The removal of Trump (assured) AND Pence (no unlikely) by impeachment/resignation/ill-health/death etc would result in the Speaker of The House becoming President .

Let's not get too carried away now.

3 hours ago, Tug said:

You know now that I think of it Nancy played Donald perfectly exposed again for the immature clown that he is good job Nancy well played kudos!!

yup, that scholar and academic intellect pelosi played him like a trumpet

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It is not beyond the reasonable bounds of probability that both Trump and Pence fail to complete their full term of office.

It is if you aren't delusional. I will give you Trump. Why would Pence die or be impeached? 

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

This guy makes me sick and I am not a US citizen.

He is an absolute ego manic with no disregard for anyone, it's all or nothing, whatever the cost to struggling families, ruthless, hale Trump.

We have a word for this type of moron, but he is now beneath that, so I am going to have to find a new one.

DxJFxUGVYAAVyPc.jpg.0056132309deeb0a620e0db52691dc86.jpg

The nerve of these politicians ! The reason for the shutdown is because Dem's don't want to sit down to negotiate money for securing the countries border and provide barriers ! Polosi can't do this in Afghanistan! 

1 hour ago, Thainesss said:

Unfit? 

Id say Trump is the only modern President with the testicular fortitude to use his position to slap down democrats with the full force of the presidency. 

Completely fit, and totally necessary.

???????????? he used his position, bolstered by control of the house and senate, to achieve chaos by acting unilaterally, which is not presidential... and was rewarded by losing control of the house, allowing the newly empowered democrat control house, to slap him down.... ergo his temper tantrum, which stinks of malfeasance. (As does much of what this under achieving president attempts.)

lame duck Donald... if Putin allows, he might become Peking duck... A25 should be on every Americans mind... lol... it probably is, what with people either wanting it’s use, expecting it’s use, or planning a defense against its use.

personally, I applaud trumps action.... it’s another nail in his coffin, which will soon split apart from too many nails, spilling the stinking corpse of administration 45 all over his self erected pedestal.

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

The nerve of these politicians ! The reason for the shutdown is because Dem's don't want to sit down to negotiate money for securing the countries border and provide barriers ! Polosi can't do this in Afghanistan! 

What planet are you on ?

Image result for trump storms out of meeting with democrats

1 minute ago, farcanell said:

???????????? he used his position, bolstered by control of the house and senate, to achieve chaos by acting unilaterally, which is not presidential... and was rewarded by losing control of the house, allowing the newly empowered democrat control house, to slap him down.... ergo his temper tantrum, which stinks of malfeasance. (As does much of what this under achieving president attempts.)

lame duck Donald... if Putin allows, he might become Peking duck... A25 should be on every Americans mind... lol... it probably is, what with people either wanting it’s use, expecting it’s use, or planning a defense against its use.

personally, I applaud trumps action.... it’s another nail in his coffin, which will soon split apart from too many nails, spilling the stinking corpse of administration 45 all over his self erected pedestal.

We can only wait for that glorious day when somehow the dems win and the country rejoices and all of the divides are healed. 

Uuuuuuh...what a burn!

He keeps Pelosi from visiting the troops in Afghanistan!

Remember the troops?

The ones you always mention, when you need them to blame a footballer for kneeling against police-brutality and forget them seconds after?

Yeah...those troops!

3 hours ago, Thainesss said:

Hahaha so apparently they were all already on the air force bus when trump issued the letter and they all had to disembark in shame and confusion ????

Reap what you sow, pelosi. 

While Pelosi is still reeling from this pimp-slap, next step is announce that hes going to hold the State of the union in the Senate surrounded by Angel Moms and border patrol. 

Yeah, and the rest of the world should respond by showing all the mothers and widows of people killed by Americans around the world... I recon that they are way more than the "Angel Moms"!!!

If you think I'm wrong, then look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam, etc. all places where illegal American aliens have invaded and killed citizens, sometimes by the millions (in Vietnam it's estimated that 2million civilians died because of illegal US citizens interacting in a domestic affair). And even today people in Laos and Cambodia are dying from US bombs and children in Vietnam are born with deformities because of US use of Agent Orange... so US should choose, put up a wall and keep all it's citizens inside the walls to keep the rest of the world safe or put the money towards paying all these people/countries that are affected by US citizens going there in the past, present and future!!!

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I would have liked to have seen the look on her face when they kicked her off the airport bus.

I doubt she is capable of controlling her facial expressions any-more after all the plastic surgery she has had! ????

Never mind the petulence this is a MASSIVE security breach.

To even suggest that Pelosi would have been visiting troops in Afghanistan has put her life and the life of the troops there at risk. Pulling the plane an hour befor departures speaks volumes.

The man is a massive hoop.

Edit : I see the Bubba Trumpettes are rushing to his defence here though. More hamberders and many, many french fries anyone

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

???????????????? Alzheimer’s has got you.... where’s the senate on this?

oh right.... abrogating their sworn duty to trumps whims... sounds like good governance to me... not!

no wonder the US Isnt seen as a democracy by modern standards

anyway... pelosi can’t do this in Afghanistan.... right... so now she will be in Washington, and you think she will cave to trumps blackmail vs become more hissed off. Genius.

15 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

We can only wait for that glorious day when somehow the dems win and the country rejoices and all of the divides are healed. 

There ya go again, assuming I give a damn if trump is replaced by a dem... I don’t... funnily enough, that position hasn’t changed since I advised you of it just yesterday

The glorious day will be when trump is deprived of the ability to inflame the world, or damage americas reputation and ability to responsibly arbitrate on international affairs, so any replacement would be better, even pence, though I see some more opinionated (or most likely, more informed) posters think that’s bad,too... whilst I personally think pence would simply be an ineffectual caretaker due to trumps stink.

im just as happy to see (a) flake as president, at least he showed a little political responsibility.... even if it was only a responsible middle finger as he left the building.

but the sarcasm about divides being healed is noted.... although (and maybe it’s just me) I do believe that the elected president should at all times seek to minimize and heal societal divides, and act in a manner to avoid them, whilst setting an example to other citizens and nations, through words and deeds. (Again... maybe that’s just me)

Archived