Dramatic moment tourists tackle and hogtie ‘wild hooligan attacking plane passengers’ on Bangkok flight

webfact

On 1/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, Gillyflower said:

I thought that you couldn't take bottles, plastic or otherwise with you.  just recently I had 3 small packets of cheese taken.  Reason......they might explode in the plane!!!!!  Mind you I once saw on a Luthansa flight B'kok/Francfort aman with a huge bag of Chang cans.

Maybe your confusing the going into Airside search .. no fluids allowed etc .. and AFTER when in airside departure lounge being able to buy duty free shop alchohol.

To be more discreet onboard some buy a bottle(s) of coke or similar .. replace some or much of it with duty free rum or whisky. It still looks like coke I find .. I mean someone told me. Swigging from litre bottle of whisky or rum a bit obvious I would think.

5 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

...not when you've just spent 2 months in the Saudi desert!????

When you've just spent 2 months in the Saudi desert then any flight out of the country, be it wet, dry, parched or arid, is a good one.

4 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I spent 15 years in Saudi Arabia. (Tabuk and Riyadh) I got very used to flying dry and now very much appreciate its merits. 

Not only flying dry, I actually did not miss the booze while there. 

Rarely drink now. 

Maybe he did it on purpose because he did not want to return to Russia , he was just released from a Thai prison and maybe also wanted by the KGB in Russia , so it was a better idea to force the plane to land in another country. Just an idea....

18 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:
20 hours ago, Moonlover said:

I spent 15 years in Saudi Arabia. (Tabuk and Riyadh) I got very used to flying dry and now very much appreciate its merits. 

18 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

How did you handle the mind-numbing boredom of Saudi?

What mind numbing boredom? We had a great time there.

Every country and location has its merits. It's what you make of it that counts.

Archived