Lights on for safety

Mark Hummel

14 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

I referred to motorbikes.I didn't know there was a law against it, and you had such a chip on your shoulder .You are correct lights on full time on bikes.

I didn't want to offend you.

Just meaning that >I< referred to cars/pickups.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I didn't want to offend you.

Just meaning that >I< referred to cars/pickups.

Sorry Mate.I apologise .I didn't mean to be so sensitive, just "thai visa forums", someone always wants to try to belittle someone else on here.

43 minutes ago, transam said:

Hmmm, but YOU question marked my 2014 ride because it was 5 years old ????, well it is 4 and a bit years old....????

Yes, so? Just shows that most rides, even older, will have automatic light switch.

... anyhows... DRLs become effectively 'Parking lights' once the Sun has gone down...

to me therein is part of the problem... Most modern cars have their dash lights come On when the engine is running; totally independant of lighting conditions outside

dudes drive around No Lights, not thinking - as the On dash lights fool someone that's probably grown up with an elder car 

I have a great wake up tool - that 15 yards of retro reflective tape that fills all rear wndow views at the back of the wagon!

- Night time; drive around and out in front of the unlit car, and douse one's lights.

One's car goes black as a cat -  and if the following unlit driver cannot work it out, well, what more can ya do!

Archived