Video: No cops! No cops! Myanmar suspect casually walks out of police station

webfact

Video: No cops! No cops! Myanmar suspect casually walks out of police station

onb_1547707815_9783.jpg

Picture: ONB news

Thai Rath produced video evidence of a Myanmar national's escape from police custody in Songkhla. 

In their video the man - held in a human trafficking case - walks free past CCTV cameras at Bang Klam police station. 

Thai language on the video says he just casually walked free because (and now the words start flashing):

There were no cops! No cops!

It was said that the suspect was temporarily handcuffed to the cell door as another suspect was being interviewed. 

He managed to get himself free from the cuffs and the cell door by some means. 

An investigation is underway.  

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-18

3 hours ago, seahorse said:

Why do they show the same thing over and over in thses clips? The video should have been 10 seconds long instead of 1:44. It's just a waste of time. 

Often it takes a while for the target audience to grasp the details, needs some reinforcing.

33 minutes ago, thaichiro said:

Top flight police work... the boss will no doubt get a promotion. I would like to see an honest documentary on the Royal Thai Police Academy to see what kind of training these characters get.

This would be their physical training:-

1559743018_Keystonecops.gif.8ed4d51430309dfc140970113807656f.gif

38 minutes ago, thaichiro said:

Top flight police work... the boss will no doubt get a promotion. I would like to see an honest documentary on the Royal Thai Police Academy to see what kind of training these characters get.

When I used to live in Khon Kaen, I used to watch them train as the immigration office is in the same complex. It was like watching a comedy movie. They would use a fishing net and try to capture somebody running while getting tangled up. 

Archived