Jump to content
BANGKOK 18 February 2019 02:40
snoop1130

Swiss man accused of theft and overstaying visa faces deportation

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, franzs said:

Is this really a member community where you can learn something about Thailand?

 

There are so many stupid (unnecessary) posts or replays on any subjects that I ask myself: should I scroll down to the comments?

 

Could you people out there just shut up when you have nothing  important to say in a case just popped up,  

 

it makes no difference, you are a newbie, senior or platinum member,

 

just talk about what you know and keep the crap for a fun community site   

This general 'community' has gone downhill over the years since I have been a member.  However you can still find some very useful info and learn a lot about Thailand in the other subject specific forums on the site, and from some very knowledgeable members. In particular - as the name of the site suggests, info about visas.

 

This general Thailand News forum though is a bit like the Sunday Sport or Sun newspaper, or indeed any other gutter press you care to mention - but sadly without the tits.. 😢

The comments are mostly just opinions on the click bait headed news articles. Some of the opinions are informative and worth reading. Others are funny, and sadly, increasingly more are just bigoted, racist, or bashing from those disillusioned folk who have been unable to make a success of their 'new' life in Thailand.

 

If you cant be bothered to sort the wheat from the chaff then yes - you would probably be best not bothering to scroll down to the comments. You need to accept that t'internet does permit everyone a voice - even those you would prefer not to hear from!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Something like these...?

 

l1312730650.jpg

 

Or maybe he unwittingly gave himself away wearing one of these...

 

SLP-white_1024x1024.jpg

Why do suspicious looking people always have facial hair?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Why do suspicious looking people always have facial hair?

Prince Harry ?   Santa Claus?

Edited by wgdanson
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadychris said:

Jesus?

So the story goes...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swiss? I heard they get more than 50,000 THB on the dole back home. What was he doing over here'? Lured by cheap drugs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 11:46 AM, Oziex1 said:

"a suspicious  looking foreigner"

 

That would be all of us, yes?

I think anyone will be considered suspicious if they wear the hat on a daily basis as he does in the picture….:coffee1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

How was he not registered as overstayer? I thought immigration Chief announced that there are no more overstayers in the kingdom unless I was on the fake news page.

well I think big joke said i cannot catch anymore overstayers ( reached his limit of ability ) and because of that asuming that there are no more... but reality check show s different...more and more rats to crawl out of their holes only thai cops are unable to do anything else than taking bribes 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, uktony said:

I am sure about a year or two ago I read here that these "Perp Walk" photo ops were to be band and Police etc were not to do them, but they seem to continue.

Yep! Like there's no one left in Thailand on "overstay"?

 

And like there is no prostitution in Pattaya?

 

And like there are no more illegal "check points"?

 

And like .........................?

 

Fill in the blanks yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

How was he not registered as overstayer? I thought immigration Chief announced that there are no more overstayers in the kingdom unless I was on the fake news page.

What he had meant to say was that there were no more overstayers who had not self reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, franzs said:

Is this really a member community where you can learn something about Thailand?

 

There are so many stupid (unnecessary) posts or replays on any subjects that I ask myself: should I scroll down to the comments?

 

Could you people out there just shut up when you have nothing  important to say in a case just popped up,  

 

it makes no difference, you are a newbie, senior or platinum member,

 

just talk about what you know and keep the crap for a fun community site   

 

You are learning that farangs in Thailand posting are not your "cup of tea," and maybe, just maybe that means you should be somewhere else.  It's like going to a city and hating everyone because everyone seems dumb.  Well, they won't change, but you can go somewhere better for yourself.   Remember, having friends is critical in life.  if these "friends" of yours are posting garbage all day, every day and driving you mad.......... but when 99% of people are sex tourists, come on, what do you really expect?  of course nobody on this site knows anything about girls in thailand....only here for the clean air, good traffic, quiet dogs, and 20 baht noodle soup.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, puukao said:

 

You are learning that farangs in Thailand posting are not your "cup of tea," and maybe, just maybe that means you should be somewhere else.  It's like going to a city and hating everyone because everyone seems dumb.  Well, they won't change, but you can go somewhere better for yourself.   Remember, having friends is critical in life.  if these "friends" of yours are posting garbage all day, every day and driving you mad.......... but when 99% of people are sex tourists, come on, what do you really expect?  of course nobody on this site knows anything about girls in thailand....only here for the clean air, good traffic, quiet dogs, and 20 baht noodle soup.  

 "The trouble with going abroad is that it's full of bloody foreigners" (Alf Garnett!)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no year jail term before trial? Just black list and send him to his home Countrt do he can steal more? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...