Stray dog/puppy what should I do?

samtyi

Hey guys, I need some advise about what should I do about a stray dog/puppy.

Maybe some background about story, a couple weeks ago 2 people on a motorcycle came by and stop of 3 pups in front of my house. And they drove off, they didn’t feel a shame it anything just your typical stupid Thai smile. I and my (Thai mother) witness this and thought first it must be a new neighbor that is dropping of their dog. 

But we were proven wrong about it the next days. The 3 stray dogs were destroying things around the area. Our garden included, and of course other neighbors aswell. 

Up until today(as of now), one puppy has found a home the other one hasn’t. The first time that someone can catch it. 

When i went and get a ice coffee, the dog came into our terrace and ate my dogs food.m and also did his business at our terrace. My dogs didn’t bite it( i own 6dogs),3 Labrador( 2 brown/1 black- 2 of them 1 year old and the other 5 years old), I also have 1 Thai righback(black 6 years old). Recently I got 2 pitbull puppies(4 months now).

Today I lock all the hound dogs and puppies in the cage area, and the 2 older dogs were sleeping in the terrace area. They didn’t bite the stray pup at all. (Bad guard dogs haha).

now my question is what should I do with this stray dog? I can’t take card another dog haha, it’s up time consuming as it is with 6 of my own dogs.

Should I do the Thai way and bring it to the temple? 

8465F0AE-2CFC-471D-911A-7B1B73189D86.jpeg

74131B4A-5B4B-42CC-BE26-E3E040939562.jpeg

6872734B-7640-4965-97CE-F3D6890B68C8.jpeg

Do you know what that’s called in China? Dinner... Joking

Great looking puppy... keep it... we have one the same breed but 

more white and loves to get dirty.. prefers mud from down the street 

I’ve track we’ve probably 9 dogs...  now cows we have 11

You have a lovely and diverse "pack of friends".  We have four and recently were "adopted" by a fourth Thai dog who just walked in to our little resort and refused to leave.  We decided that we had been "choosen by her" and she became the best friends of our Chocolate Labrador (male).  They play and play and play all day and more often than not, she is the one who initiates the fun.  She is also very affectionate and love people.  Now, we could not do without her!

I would adopt that pup in a minute BUT my building

allows cats only. Accept that lovely creature into your

home--it's only one more mouth to feed.

I have two cats and felt that was enough to care for.

Yet, when I found a mangy month-old kitten on the

street I took her to a vet then brought her home to

the (eventual) delight of my other two cats. She

provides them with something to do when I'm too

busy to entertain them.

He has obviously decided that he wants to live with you. He has been accepted by the rest of the gang. Will one more break the bank?

When all is said and done, he seems to have discovered a decent life (maybe that is why he was dumped off outside your house?), give him his break, let him stay.

He is after all the innocent party - one of God's (or Buddhas) creatures.

An offensive troll post has been removed.

OP, there are only 2 choices: find a home for the puppy or keep it yourself.

To start with get it to a Vet for vaccines and deworming and start feeding it regularly if you aren't already, this will also help socialize the dog making him more adoptable.

While doing all that keep asking around to see if you can find another home for him but if not -- he's yours.

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

An offensive troll post has been removed.

OP, there are only 2 choices: find a home for the puppy or keep it yourself.

To start with get it to a Vet for vaccines and deworming and start feeding it regularly if you aren't already, this will also help socialize the dog making him more adoptable.

While doing all that keep asking around to see if you can find another home for him but if not -- he's yours.

Third choice is have it put down, millions of strays why make the problem worse?

Archived