BANGKOK 21 February 2019 04:25

21 minutes ago, BestB said:

So would be it be against forum rules for OP to post what and how he said in Thai?

The rule is very clear and needs no further explanation or discussion.

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I have taken dog poop back to their respective owners home with printed cc tv pic of the offending dog doing it in front of my house.

Dude that is beyond overboard...I mean I understand nicely pointing it out to them with a CCTV pic (when Im dealing with neighbors I like to bring a cake or beer to soften the blow) but hauling dog doo with you?

Like what if it was a pet elephant? Or a pig? Or it had the runs?

What if it was me? With this diet I am on we are talking buckets, no mere doggy bag, hey whats your address....?

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude that is beyond overboard...I mean I understand nicely pointing it out to them with a CCTV pic (when Im dealing with neighbors I like to bring a cake or beer to soften the blow) but hauling dog doo with you?

I think it is a great idea.

KP.

23 minutes ago, KhunProletariat said:

I think it is a great idea.

KP.

Well obviously. You are unable to get along with anyone.

57 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

arriving at KhunProletariat's house, if you look closely, you can see the Thai woman who used his trash bin hanging from a tree. 

Not a bad idea that.

KP.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Like what if it was a pet elephant? Or a pig? Or it had the runs?

What if it was me? With this diet I am on we are talking buckets, no mere doggy bag, hey whats your address....?

Of course. First is talking but unfortunately THAI always are not guilty. I even took cc tv print out and one woman who said oh, that’s not my dog. Funny because the dog happened to be sitting directly behind her at the gate. I said really? Same as the picture, and BTW I watched it go back and in to your home. Funny, but I did not give them the poo, but when dark came 30 minutes later they were out cleaning it up.  Another THAI man said not my dogs. So he got the gift they left in a bag and the picture. Now he is extra careful. BTW. I had confronted him a couple times prior and he did go back to his house got tissue, and put it down the storm water drain. I told him to not do that because it will just end up festering a horrendous dog shit shit smell bomb. No rain and just sits. No not overboard, just standing ground. Since then part of the community has spoken up about people’s dog crap and out of control

• Thanks 1

She making a statement that your not welcome in the neighborhood. Its her subtle way of saying, "get out you  ..." If she wanted to be nasty she'd have throw the stuff over your gate. 

Understand Thai like a less direct approach unlike the west. 

41 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

She making a statement that your not welcome in the neighborhood. Its her subtle way of saying, "get out you  ..." If she wanted to be nasty she'd have throw the stuff over your gate. 

Understand Thai like a less direct approach unlike the west. 

I prefer the more direct approach.

Next time she does it I'm pinching a loaf right on her porch.

KP.

Edited by KhunProletariat
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, grollies said:

Our village doesn't have blue bin collections, the Ampur says we are too remote. So we @KhunProletariat put our rubbish in other people's bins when no one is looking. Seriously.

That's all well and good. But next door has a bin just the same as ours, and the bin men come round once a week to empty hers at the same time they empty ours. She has no reason to use my bin whatsoever. If they eat like pigs and s**t like horses then that is not my problem to sort out.

KP.

On 1/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, KhunProletariat said:

How would TV members have dealt with this situation? Would you have reacted like me or just let it slide?

I would certainly not pick a fight with my neighbour, and try to arrange it in a positive atmosphere.  Let her use it,  and let her jokingly know I am doing her a favour.  So she owes me,  and we don't have a fight. 

Who wants a fight with their neighbour? Living in a bad atmosphere with neighbours is much worse than the problem,  that she uses your bin. 

On top of it they might now switch to burning garbage instead, causing much more disturbance for you!

Edited by marc651
  • Like 1

How would TV members have dealt with this situation? Would you have reacted like me or just let it slide?

I would certainly not pick a fight with my neighbour, and try to arrange it I  a positive atmosphere.  Let her use it,  and let her jokingly know I am doing her a favour.  So she owes me,  and we don't have a fight. 

Who wants a fight with their neighbour? Living in a bad atmosphere with neighbours is much worse than the problem,  that she uses your bin. 

On top of it they might now switch to burning garbage instead, causing much more disturbance for you!

She replied, "can I use your bin?"

"Yes, you can. 1,000 baht per kilo."

• Haha 1