BANGKOK 20 February 2019 17:59

17 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Somebody please close this thread...

Why? Just to appease you?

If you don't like it then don't comment on it.

Simples.

KP.

• Sad 2

Oh no!!. Terrorist. "Neighbour Binloading"

• Haha 2

I once has a neighbor that would lean through my fence and attach a hose to my water supply. She would then clean the road outside her house, mainly cleaning up the dog cr@p. It never bothered me. At least she was providing a service. Lol

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, NCC1701A said:

my neighbor, a 75 year old Thai woman, sweeps the street in front of my house every morning and watches out for me in different helpful ways. 

funny how different people invoke different responses from their neighbors.

Yeah I have one like that. Usually most issues like these are sorted before I know about them.

I did have a problem where an apartment building didn't provide enough bins for the amount of rooms,  so often my bin would be full.  This is only really an issue with me if it's always full and I can't use it.  But the next step on from that is they will start to pile up bags of rubbish all around the bin.   It not only looks untidy but often dogs rip open the bags and the contents end up all over the garden,  the street. That is not acceptable.   But anyways the old lady across the street got wind of the unbagged and smelly food waste stuff and that was enough for her.  Don't know what she did,  but maybe a few days later that apartment had more bins.

Keep a twelve-bore handy next to the front door, then blow her away next time she tries it; that'll teach the b*tch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I just take it out and put it in theirs where it belongs

• Like 1

What was the response from your mates in the Panama Visa Forum? Happy trails.

• Haha 1

There are no boundaries in Thailand. I've often had people walking through my garden as a way to the fields, and my father-in-law once came home to find a total stranger in the garden using the hose to wash his (the stranger's) car.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Keep a twelve-bore handy next to the front door, then blow her away next time she tries it; that'll teach the b*tch.

The fact that the OP liked as opposed to laughed at  your rather silly, yet o so sarcastically humourous post shows where his head is at. I hope he isnt moving to a country where he can be armed.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The fact that the OP liked as opposed to laughed at  your rather silly, yet o so sarcastically humourous post shows where his head is at. I hope he isnt moving to a country where he can be armed.

What.....Wait......He was joking?

:whistling:

KP.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

No wonder some farangs have a bad reputation in Thailand. It is just trash. But maybe you are just stating a bad joke. 

Edited by Wake Up