User Site Issues 2019

Tech Doctor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Which is how I have it as well (except I don't automatically follow content I reply to), but I still get this annoying popup every time I close a window. Firefox, maybe that is the reason.

I have FF with no ploblems...????

2 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

Morning Doc, job well done, congrats ...

Right now i'm just missing the 'go to top' button usually located lower right corner (WIN desktop). 

Cheers 

I did not know about this topic and i just posted the same remark in general topics,i will see if i can still remove otherwise mods,feel free to do so,

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Click the notification bell.

image.png.b23c3008d54b434fe377d5e65913fcff.png

Click view all notifications.

Then click this the red button at the top of the page.

image.png.c8807405af673bd0f25a9c8835c4f792.png

I was just looking at the above, when I realised the "clear notifications" has reappeared, so alls well that ends well.

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

whoever just made the up arrow work, if you are still there, can you change the forum color too? 

i know the old colors had too much toxic masculinity but I feel they represented me better.:clap2:  

Pink would be.....????

PS....At last TVF has done the right thing....Onward and upward....:intheclub:

The only real problem I had this morning was that I had to log in again.

When I clicked user name it came up with my user name and password,

That worked OK.

I have lost a fair number of "posts you replied too" but it is no big problem as there were far too many anyway.

Other than that the site is fine for me. I am on Windows 10 and Google chrome.

Thank you Tech Doctor.

When posting a reply the 'insert media" link is gone.  Cannot post any YT videos in any of the music threads in the Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life.  If I can't link media then none of my 594,159,786 followers will be able to follow me any longer and everyone will have to listen to crap music.

What TV has never had(but what i am missing)is a notice with'new topics' or recent reactions.

For example i posted something about the missing arrow in General topics but this topic was already running.

If one could just check'new topics' it would be easier to follow things.Sometimes i do not see a topic for days until it shows up in topics in the sideline and they chance all the time.

A while back I started a topic about the reply editor missing the indent button.  That turned out to be related to browser zoom set at the "wrong" level.  Now the indent feature is missing again, and no zoom level I try brings it back.  Is this related to the migration?

toolbar.PNG.5362428ce20734ff278b15d9398eb4f5.PNG

22 minutes ago, attrayant said:

A while back I started a topic about the reply editor missing the indent button.  That turned out to be related to browser zoom set at the "wrong" level.  Now the indent feature is missing again, and no zoom level I try brings it back.  Is this related to the migration?

toolbar.PNG.5362428ce20734ff278b15d9398eb4f5.PNG

what device are you using, i have added for tablets now.

TD

When posting a reply the 'insert media" link is gone.  Cannot post any YT videos in any of the music threads in the Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life.  If I can't link media then none of my 594,159,786 followers will be able to follow me any longer and everyone will have to listen to crap music.

Yes you can , YT links you just copy and paste , it will be converted to media automatically.

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It seems to be working for the quote and you did reply to this topic.

Yes working fine now thanks. Actually it was a slight miswording on my part. I could add to topics, but I couldn't quote and imbed a previous response in my answers. But as you can see. I can now. ????

8 hours ago, Carib said:

-Cannot delete notifications straight from the notification bell.

I had that problem on Chrome. Fixed it by tweaking my ScriptSafe extension.

Are you using Chrome? If so, try running it without any extensions, then work back

Archived