U.S. special counsel disputes report Trump told lawyer to lie

rooster59

21 minutes ago, riclag said:

I’m not trusting BF or the Mueller/NYSD for anything Trump. BFeed started this unverified Steele Dossier.Mueller-Rosenstein news conference announcing 12 Indicted(accusations )of Russians sowing discord while PT is in the air flying over to HELSINKI was a orchestrated stunt to embarrass the POTUS.Finally the Buenos Aris Summit was another attempt by the
NY Southern district to embarrass the POTUS by bringing Cohen ,a known liar to reverse his testimony in court about his Congressional misdeeds

Let me get this straight. You're calling Cohen a known liar so as to discredit everything he says yet you believe everything coming out of the foul mouth of the most prolific liar in modern history?? 

Priceless! 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Becker said:

Let me get this straight. You're calling Cohen a known liar so as to discredit everything he says yet you believe everything coming out of the foul mouth of the most prolific liar in modern history?? 

Priceless! 

Actually, both of these scumbags have little credibility. The difference is that Cohen is facing serious prison time, and cooperating might reduce that, as we don't know what other charges he might be facing, so he has less reason to lie. If he lies, it does him no good. Trump has every reason to lie.

46 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Dude, it's fake news. 

Get over it.

I know you want it to be true - but when the guy investigating Trump comes out & say's it's nonsense - it's obviously not bull-shinola.

I knew Bull-Shinola. Bull-Shinolla was a friend of mine. This is NOT Bull-Shinolla.

28 minutes ago, Becker said:

Priceless! 

I have no reason to believe otherwise!The POTUS is a American hero!The TDS'ers are gasping for air

55555 another media bombshell fake news blasted into oblivion, is this the dems impeachment procedure relying on fake news. wasn't buzzfeed whch published the russian fake dossier paid for by hillary clinton ???

mr. president should have sued the fake news bunch for undermining national security.

wbr

roobaa01

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

So... buzzfeed yesterday was incorrect, and mueller stopped the story... so by extension, all the other stories about trump, which mueller has not stopped, must therefore be true.... right? ????

This is cruel of you. You are going to break their brains. Then who will be left for me to mock? Please, think of the real victim here—me!

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

The POTUS is a American hero!

Cohen is due to testify before Congress next month.  Trump has just publicly suggested that he is aware of damaging information about Cohen's family.

Threatening somebody's family to prevent a witness from testifying... what a hero!  Next thing we're likely to see is Trump holding up a baby to shield himself from a sniper's bullet.

47 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

55555 another media bombshell fake news blasted into oblivion, is this the dems impeachment procedure relying on fake news. wasn't buzzfeed whch published the russian fake dossier paid for by hillary clinton ???

mr. president should have sued the fake news bunch for undermining national security.

wbr

roobaa01

Given his envy of absolute rulers, I think Trump would rather sue them on charges of Lèse-majesté,

3 hours ago, Chippy151 said:

Mueller showing some integrity. Good for him.

I am pretty sure Trump tells everyone that works for him to lie on his behalf.

Can Mueller prove it?

That's the question.

Well here is what Mueller said... https://www.dailywire.com/news/42394/breaking-muellers-team-blasts-buzzfeeds-trump-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

3 hours ago, Thakkar said:

He just went on Maddaw to emphatically stand by the story. They could still be wrong, but their confidence level is very high. Chances are the story is accurate in its essential parts.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42394/breaking-muellers-team-blasts-buzzfeeds-trump-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

2 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

What happened to the days of trying to verify a story with accurate information before presenting it out for the public, the people that report these false stories should lose their journalistic licensing...

There is a difference between a false story and inaccuracies in a story.

Wouldn't look good for your president if people that report false stories should have their licenses revoked. Good thing there is no license to become president.

4 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

What happened to the days of trying to verify a story with accurate information before presenting it out for the public, the people that report these false stories should lose their journalistic licensing...

The Buzzfeed editors sent a summary of the report to the special counsel to notify them what they were getting ready to report.  They asked if Mueller & company had any comment, and there were none.

What more do you suggest they should have done?

Just now, doggie1955 said:

It's BuzzFeed.  Their writers, like Summer with the pink hair on 30k/year, is busy tracking down the cutest puppy fotos you've EVER seen.  Like, OMG, they are soooooooo cuuuute and soooooo A-maaaaaaaaaa-zing.  ????

5 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

It's BuzzFeed.  Their writers, like Summer with the pink hair on 30k/year, is busy tracking down the cutest puppy fotos you've EVER seen.  Like, OMG, they are soooooooo cuuuute and soooooo A-maaaaaaaaaa-zing.  ????

Oh you TOTALLY discredited BuzzFeed by revealing that they, like just about any other news source on the planet, also publish the occasional fluff piece.

Now that IS "A-maaaaaaa-zing" - you rock!!

Just now, Becker said:

Oh you TOTALLY discredited BuzzFeed by revealing that they, like just about any other news source on the planet, also publish the occasional fluff piece.

Now that IS "A-maaaaaaa-zing" - you rock!!

No need.  They do that well enough on their own.  Frankly, the only reason BuzzFeed got known to the point they are now,  is because Trump called them fake news.  So they were instantly embraced by La Résistance, who now pretends they it's a real "news" org.   I mean good for BF, even Chicken Noodle News had to start somewhere, but must keep these hipsters in perspective.

8 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

No need.  They do that well enough on their own.  Frankly, the only reason BuzzFeed got known to the point they are now,  is because Trump called them fake news.

If there is anything the last couple of years have clearly shown it is that whenever the man-child calls something "fake" the opposite is usually true.

PS. If there's "no need" why do it?

Just now, Becker said:

If there is anything the last couple of years have clearly shown it is that whenever the man-child calls something "fake" the opposite is usually true.

I don't know if that's entirely true.  Certainly not with the subject of this SC inquiry.  But I'm still reserving comment until the investigation is over, and let the chips fall where they may. 

BuzzFeed's Twitter comments on this matter more than confirm they aren't a serious organization.  As long as they slang and trash talk, they will be supported and apologized for.   It's the same kind of behavior with Trump supporters, Fox, etc..... 

5 hours ago, dcutman said:

So funny to watch the liberal (so called) news media back peddling and dancing around, after screaming impeachment all day.

Fake news jerk offs!

More funny the Thai visa Trump haters are hanging on.

I can only hope for the most devastating outcome, the sooner the better, but I can wait :biggrin:

1 hour ago, doggie1955 said:

This is a exact quote

"Barr leaves the open the possibility that he would be willing to allow journalists to be jailed".

Asked whether he would consider jailing journalists “for doing their jobs,” Mr. Barr paused before explaining that he could conceive of situations “as a last resort” where a news organization or journalist needs to be held accountable for “putting out stuff that they know will harm the country.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/politics/william-barr-confirmation-hearing.html

Barr said- News organizations ,"Putting out stuff that they know will harm the country". If Mr. Barr is confirmed he said he would be comparing notes with the acting AG,DAG and Mueller! This could be a start of exposing these type's

1 minute ago, riclag said:

This is a exact quote

"Barr leaves the open the possibility that he would be willing to allow journalists to be jailed".

Asked whether he would consider jailing journalists “for doing their jobs,” Mr. Barr paused before explaining that he could conceive of situations “as a last resort” where a news organization or journalist needs to be held accountable for “putting out stuff that they know will harm the country.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/15/us/politics/william-barr-confirmation-hearing.html

Barr said- News organizations ,"Putting out stuff that they know will harm the country" If Mr. Barr is confirmed he said he would be comparing notes with the acting AG,DAG and Mueller!

This has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about.

4 hours ago, ballpoint said:

What a great guy! Totally believable! This exonerates Trump of every thing he's accused of! I'd trust this guy with my life!

I don’t know. That much exuberance might require getting off the sofa. Are we sure MAGA’s are capable of such dispatch?

1 minute ago, attrayant said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Putting out false info by a news organization that could damage the country is right in line with this topic

Archived