Lost 90-day return slip from my passport. What to do?

I was just getting the docs ready to send off to Immigration in C.M. by post when I noticed the 90-day slip was gone from my passport. I never take my passport out of the house but had to about 2 weeks ago as the bank required it. Must have fallen out at the bank. It's due on 01 February.

I tried the on-line thing but it doesn't work.

What do I do? Just head over to Immigration in the next few days and explain the situation?

Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

What do I do? Just head over to Immigration in the next few days and explain the situation?

There’s no need to go to CM, just post it as usual without the receipt. It’s not necessary to make a new report.

24 minutes ago, elviajero said:

There’s no need to go to CM, just post it as usual without the receipt. It’s not necessary to make a new report.

It is certainly on the list of requirements for doing a report by mail. 

"3.Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document"

Source: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

10 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

Not sure if this was an old procedure or if the Bangkok Immigration is different,

but in March 18 when I went to visit BKK immigration and had lost my receipt, they

insisted I go get a police report (for which there was no charge).

Some might have you do the police report as a form of punishment for losing it. Same for for a lost TM6 departure card.

50 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

Not sure if this was an old procedure or if the Bangkok Immigration is different,

but in March 18 when I went to visit BKK immigration and had lost my receipt, they

insisted I go get a police report (for which there was no charge).

That is the correct way.