BANGKOK 23 February 2019 05:39
paddypower

Tide Forecast Needed For Next 30 Days Urgently

Any one know where I can obtain forecast tides for the next 30 days? Not enough info. available at Thai Metrological, Windy.com, WindGuru, Tidechart. Excuse me not putting this on the Samui/Surathani thread. Hoping for a wider readership/. We got hit by Paduk, destroyed our double retaining walls (5 meters wide, front to back).  High tides are currently smacking against the garden, eroding more beach front land. I am waiting for tides to reduce, so as to plan to bring in building crew. thanks.

Edited by metisdead
All caps removed from topic title.

12 hours ago, taninthai said:

7BCFADF1-8515-4705-8475-EFE6DC5F0508.png

Thanks guys. I am at Khanom Beach, between Don Sak and Nakohn Si Thammarat town. The tide charts at  tides-forecast.com do not work for me. we have more extreme tide changes here - e.g. a 8 foot differential (high 12 ft low 4 feet). Hence my problem. Khun Taninthai, would you post the website you got those charts from, please? Tks. 

There is the whole year chart,Thai friend sends me them as we also stay beachfront ,diveshops should have tide charts 👍👍👍👍

26-TN2019-1.pdf?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeG

Edited by taninthai

On 1/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, taninthai said:

There is the whole year chart,Thai friend sends me them as we also stay beachfront ,diveshops should have tide charts 👍👍👍👍

26-TN2019-1.pdf?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeG

thanks for that - but it does not work as an url. again, no dive shops here in our village. The tides continue to flood the area we need to rebuild.. in fact the sand we excavated to start rebuilding has been redeposited back by the tides. the soil on the lot is eroding, on every high tide. is there anyone here who can refer me to site where there is a list of various beaches in Nakohn Si Thammarat and their respective tide tables? Magicweed, windguru, do not cover my area. maybe, since there is no diving, there is no demand for tide tables. etc. I wonder what the Royal Navy uses. 

You will not hold back the tide.. Mother nature will reclaim her land !! 

We also have a plot in Khanom. I bought 500m back from the beach so that in 10yrs time our plot will be beachfront and worth squillions 😂🤣