Overstay 10 days

Hello!

I overstayed 10 days - its my mistake, I confused 60 days with 90 days report.

Learned about when had flight out  officers were very nice, told me no problem just have to pay 5000 and no need to worry.

But me still worrie about - can be any issue when I return to Bkk? I will have at me 20k baht, and rest have mukti entry visa. Never ever overstayed earlier, not spen all year in Th (just arround half year at last few years).

A single overstay of that length will probably not cause you a problem when you enter Thailand with a visa. Avoid similar mistakes in the future.

What about applying Thai elite visa? It said that you must not ever over stay. It this case counted as over stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, cowbee said:

What about applying Thai elite visa? It said that you must not ever over stay. It this case counted as over stay?

If it was the only overstay it would probably not be a problem. It is either a long overstay or multiple ones.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cowbee said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overstaying is never a good idea as you don’t know what the consequences might be in the future for applying for visas or entering the country.

• Like 1

Returned without problems. At Don Muang they looked all pages of my passport but didn't ask anything, so can say that it was easy - but from now will have in my mind if this 10 days overstay will create any problems in the future or not. :D

• Like 1