BANGKOK
rooster59

GONE TO GROUND Fugitive speedboat killer Jack Shepherd ‘is hiding from justice in remote village in Thailand’

GONE TO GROUND Fugitive speedboat killer Jack Shepherd ‘is hiding from justice in remote village in Thailand’

By Aletha Adu

brit.JPG

SPEEDBOAT killer Jack Shepherd may be hiding in a remote Thailand village to escape justice, it has been suggested.

After Shepherd, 31, skipped an Old Bailey manslaughter trial for the death of Charlotte Brown, 24, last year it was thought that he fled abroad.

Web designer Jack Shepherd who is due to be sentenced after he was found guilty of killing his date, Charlotte Brown

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8230839/jack-shepherd-speedboat-killer-thailand/

THE Sun: 2019-01-19

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Hopefully the extra cash will expose where the little weasel is hiding so her family can get some kind of closure. 

Why do you think that he was at fault and deserved to be punished ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I dont believe that she had been drinking and she was the one who was willingly driving the boat at full speed .

Maybe he did use his speedboat to impress woman , and I do feel her family were upset by that .

But it was two people frolicking around on the river and she decided to drive recklessly and crashed his boat  .

Had he been driving the boat , I could understand the charges , but as she was driving the boat , I do feel that a manslaughter charge is rather harsh

Is it a proven fact that she was driving, or is it just his word ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I dont believe...

Oh, then it's alright then.

Let's say I am too drunk to drive but I allow my less drunk, unlicensed mate to drive us instead and then we have a wreck and my less drunk mate gets killed.

Does my dead, not-so-drunk mate get blamed for killing himself while I get to sit and punch holes in ridiculous what-ifs on an otherwise obscure internet forum in Thailand?

Edited by NanLaew
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Is it a proven fact that she was driving, or is it just his word ?

Yes "But after he handed her the wheel on their return journey, the boat hit a log and capsized, pitching the pair into the cold water of the River Thames."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jack-shepherd-guilty-speedboat-date-12986054

Are they sure that's the correct photo - I can see some other Jack Shepherds

image.png.cc85e6f310cf51d87fd75476985705f9.png   image.png.b0218ac08f218da501efb9d185736752.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1