GONE TO GROUND Fugitive speedboat killer Jack Shepherd ‘is hiding from justice in remote village in Thailand’

rooster59

Perhaps my comprehension is a bit slow. Whats he done,?. I get into a Soeedboat for the element of Danger, not for a Safe paddle. Did he force her to go, i cant get over that first hurdle.I get hes not a particularly nice type, but i start at the beginning, and he didnt take a minor out, he took an Adult. Seems a bit Girl gets on 1100 Kawasaki,and Boyfriend hits Bus on Beach Road to me. Her Choise. Enlighten me oh entitled cosseted ones.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well here is something very funny, all this talk about Sheperd hiding in a remote Thai village.

He has handed himself in to police , but was never in Thailand.:cheesy:

This just shows how much one can depend on The Sun newspaper. 

11 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

He was investigated. 

He was tried before a jury of his peers. 

He was found guilty. 

He ran like the coward he is. 

Gaol him and add more to his sentence for running. 

And as we all know, he's a man therefore he is guilty. Women have no agency. 

5 minutes ago, seahorse said:

And as we all know, he's a man therefore he is guilty. Women have no agency. 

I think what we all know, is that he had a fair trial [one from which he ran away-coward that he is] and was found guilty after that trial.

His guilt was based upon the evidence presented.

Off to gaol, where he belongs, he goes.

57 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I think what we all know, is that he had a fair trial [one from which he ran away-coward that he is] and was found guilty after that trial.

His guilt was based upon the evidence presented.

Off to gaol, where he belongs, he goes.

Like I said, he was found guilty of being a man. 

On 1/19/2019 at 1:11 PM, sanemax said:

I do have sympathy for this guy .

The deceased female was driving the boat and she was the one who went full throttle and hit a submerged log which caused the speed boat to crash and killing her .

O.K, it was his boat and he allowed her to speed , but she should be held responsible for her own actions  , rather than him getting jailed for manslaughter 

"Jack Shepherd who encouraged date Charlotte Brown to drive defective speedboat"

c/o The Sun article.

4 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Perhaps my comprehension is a bit slow. Whats he done,?. I get into a Soeedboat for the element of Danger, not for a Safe paddle. Did he force her to go, i cant get over that first hurdle.I get hes not a particularly nice type, but i start at the beginning, and he didnt take a minor out, he took an Adult. Seems a bit Girl gets on 1100 Kawasaki,and Boyfriend hits Bus on Beach Road to me. Her Choise. Enlighten me oh entitled cosseted ones.

" Jack Shepherd who encouraged date Charlotte Brown to drive defective speedboat"

c/o The Sun article!! All you need to do is READ!! XX

Further to poohy's post on the previous page, it was just reported on BBC World News that he has been in a court in Georgia and will be detained there for 3 months pending his extradition to the UK. Apparently he is a suicide risk.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, mauGR1 said:

Your comment is over the top, really, wonder what would be your position if the man had died and the woman had survived.

Or you are the kind of 'the women are always innocent' type ?

His position is completely irrelevant.

The law is pretty clear:

• He is the owner of the boat.
  • Ge was on board, hence he was the skipper.
  • The boat had an accident when it was under his command.
  • Someone died under his command.

He is guilty. Plain an simple. Because: thai is the law! The only question is the punishment. As he was known as reckless driver, was drunk, and did not show up in court: obviously the punishment is harsh.

1 hour ago, Enki said:

His position is completely irrelevant.

The law is pretty clear:

• He is the owner of the boat.
  • Ge was on board, hence he was the skipper.
  • The boat had an accident when it was under his command.
  • Someone died under his command.

He is guilty. Plain an simple. Because: thai is the law! The only question is the punishment. As he was known as reckless driver, was drunk, and did not show up in court: obviously the punishment is harsh.

Ok, i understand what the law says, in this case it's too harsh imo.

If i was doing stupid things like driving fast boats, while drunk, with a consenting buddy, and i happened to die while doing that, i would not want my buddy to be jailed.

Like it or not, this was my point.

10 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Ok, i understand what the law says, in this case it's too harsh imo.

If i was doing stupid things like driving fast boats, while drunk, with a consenting buddy, and i happened to die while doing that, i would not want my buddy to be jailed.

Like it or not, this was my point.

Ye gods

So 'buddies' are sacrosanct??

Archived