BANGKOK
rooster59

GONE TO GROUND Fugitive speedboat killer Jack Shepherd ‘is hiding from justice in remote village in Thailand’

1 hour ago, samsensam said:
On 1/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, ukrules said:

He wasn't driving the boat at the time of the accident. It's like blaming a passenger for an accident.

i have to disagree, he wasn't driving but it was his boat and he had intentionally disconnected the safety kill switch, he then let an inexperienced, intoxicated person take charge of the boat - at night. he really has no blame?!

Two wrongs never made one right.

Of course, he survived, then he is the only one to blame, and blaming the victims is always wrong.

2 concenting adults , half pissed hit a log , one died one didnt. How sad, never mind, they didnt hurt anyone else, that would warrant further investigation

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 1

On 1/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, Kadilo said:

....so her family can get some kind of closure. 

a loved one disappearing without a trace needs closure.

a murdered child who's has died without an explanation forthcoming needs closure.

In this case the parents know exactly what happened and who is responsible. Is sending him to jail going

to bring closure? He's not a criminal, he just made a horrible mistake, while both were drunk. Tragedy.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Of course he’s a criminal. He got sentenced to 6 years because of it. He didn’t go on the run because he’s innocent. Stop talking nonsense. Hopefully. They will add a couple of years on to the sentence. You know the thing criminals get. 

I hope not....everyone has suffered enough.....girld dead, parents distraught, this guy almost dead.

Whats is to be gained from jailing him...I doubt he's planning to take part in any speedboat races

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I sure hope I never run into you in the courts your honour.

Anyway this is not Thailand related as he has never been here and has instead been hiding out in Georgia (former USSR) since March 18 

Well here is something very funny, all this talk about Sheperd hiding in a remote Thai village.

He has handed himself in to police , but was never in Thailand.:cheesy:

• Like 1