Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

GONE TO GROUND Fugitive speedboat killer Jack Shepherd ‘is hiding from justice in remote village in Thailand’

Recommended Posts

On 1/20/2019 at 10:38 AM, ukrules said:

He wasn't driving the boat at the time of the accident. It's like blaming a passenger for an accident.

 

i have to disagree, he wasn't driving but it was his boat and he had intentionally disconnected the safety kill switch, he then let an inexperienced, intoxicated person take charge of the boat - at night. he really has no blame?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, samsensam said:
On 1/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, ukrules said:

He wasn't driving the boat at the time of the accident. It's like blaming a passenger for an accident.

 

i have to disagree, he wasn't driving but it was his boat and he had intentionally disconnected the safety kill switch, he then let an inexperienced, intoxicated person take charge of the boat - at night. he really has no blame?!

Two wrongs never made one right.

Of course, he survived, then he is the only one to blame, and blaming the victims is always wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 concenting adults , half pissed hit a log , one died one didnt. How sad, never mind, they didnt hurt anyone else, that would warrant further investigation


Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the shitbag has finally handed himself in Tblisi, Georgia. 

Lets hope he gets what’s coming. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, Kadilo said:

....so her family can get some kind of closure. 

 

a loved one disappearing without a trace needs closure.

a murdered child who's has died without an explanation forthcoming needs closure.

 

In this case the parents know exactly what happened and who is responsible. Is sending him to jail going

to bring closure? He's not a criminal, he just made a horrible mistake, while both were drunk. Tragedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

 

a loved one disappearing without a trace needs closure.

a murdered child who's has died without an explanation forthcoming needs closure.

 

In this case the parents know exactly what happened and who is responsible. Is sending him to jail going

to bring closure? He's not a criminal, he just made a horrible mistake, while both were drunk. Tragedy.

Of course he’s a criminal. He got sentenced to 6 years because of it. He didn’t go on the run because he’s innocent. Stop talking nonsense. Hopefully. They will add a couple of years on to the sentence. You know the thing criminals get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Of course he’s a criminal. He got sentenced to 6 years because of it. He didn’t go on the run because he’s innocent. Stop talking nonsense. Hopefully. They will add a couple of years on to the sentence. You know the thing criminals get. 

I hope not....everyone has suffered enough.....girld dead, parents distraught, this guy almost dead.

Whats is to be gained from jailing him...I doubt he's planning to take part in any speedboat races

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

I hope not....everyone has suffered enough.....girld dead, parents distraught, this guy almost dead.

Whats is to be gained from jailing him...I doubt he's planning to take part in any speedboat races

Who cares about him. He showed totally contempt for what he did and for the feelings towards her and her family. I’ve just listened to an interview with her father. I hope they get justice and the system shows him the same consideration and compassion he showed her and her family. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I hope not....everyone has suffered enough.....girld dead, parents distraught, this guy almost dead.

Whats is to be gained from jailing him...I doubt he's planning to take part in any speedboat races

He was investigated. 

 

He was tried before a jury of his peers. 

 

He was found guilty. 

 

He ran like the coward he is. 

 

Gaol him and add more to his sentence for running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway this is not Thailand related as he has never been here and has instead been hiding out in Georgia (former USSR) since March 18 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well here is something very funny, all this talk about Sheperd hiding in a remote Thai village.

He has handed himself in to police , but was never in Thailand.:cheesy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well here is something very funny, all this talk about Sheperd hiding in a remote Thai village.
He has handed himself in to police , but was never in Thailand.:cheesy:

Tbilisi - Thailand ? Easy mistake ?

The only one who came out on top here was the owner of this Nong Khai guesthouse !!

IMG_1051.JPG

Wonder who suggested he was in Thailand [emoji848]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...